Change the password aggregate uses to connect to Postgres

I have set up ODK aggregate on a digitalocean droplet following the instructions found here: https://docs.opendatakit.org/aggregate-do/. It is working fine.

I would like to change the password that aggregate uses to access the postgres database. In the cloud-config script, it is set to 'aggregate'. I thought perhaps it would be just a matter of changing the aggregate password in postgres and in the file /root/aggregate-config.json and restarting the machine. However, that didn't work and aggregate then fails to connect to postgres until I change the password in postgres back to 'aggregate'. I assume that is because the /root/aggregate-config.json is only used for the initial setup of aggregate and not every time it starts. Is there a way of changing that password without changing it in the clond-config script and starting from scratch?

@ggalmazor Any ideas on the easiest way to do this?

We could add a new command to the aggregate-cli tool to update the configuration of an installed server.

Setting new db credentials would require some manual work on the database (create users, grant permissions, etc.).