I want my XLSFORM that I will use with ODK Collect to read data from my csv file.
1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I want the user to select a region (LGA) in the CSV file, then I want the user to select the name (NAME) of the facility they are evaluating. I want them to confirm if the name is correct. Afterwards they will select the address (Address) from the csv file and confirm whether the address is correct. I have battled with this for 2 weeks. I am not getting it. I will be happy if I get help. Thank you[bauchi.xlsx|attachment]
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
I am using ODK Collect v1.27.1
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I have read the ODK Documentation and samples from the ODK Forum and oNa but I am getting more confused. This my third week with XLSFORM.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
I have attached my XLSFORM (bauchi) and the csv (Bauchicsv)
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
Bauchicsv.csv (341 Bytes) bauchi.xlsx (15.8 KB)