Connect ODK with Excel to get data

What is the problem? Please be detailed.
I'm wondering how to connect ODK with Excel and get data into Excel, which URL should I use!!!.
usually, I connect excel with KOBO-API by adding API URL in Excel get data from web

What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?

What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

What you have you tried to fix the problem?

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.

Hi,

To collect data, you need to use mobile client ODK collect, which you can download from the play store.

Thanks

Thanks A.N.M_AL-IMRAN
I already collected data, but I need import data directly from server into Excel using API URL, in Excel there is choice to get data from web

Hello @Haitham_Darweesh ,
The data you have collected must be stored in Aggregate server only right?. If it is aggregate server then in the aggregate server you will have an option of data export. You can export your data in ".csv" format . Hope that helps :smile:

Thanks and Regards,
SGSC

No, I'm sure there is a way to get data from ODK server into excel by using API, someone did but I couldn't know how he did.

@Haitham_Darweesh If you are sure, then perhaps ask that person how they did it.