Creating a loop about not selected options from select multiple

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.

Trying to create a question that first asks if certain cultural practices are in use, then for what occasions. If they are in use, I don't need more information, but if they are not in use then I would like to have a repeated text field where respondents can specify why they are no longer in use for that occasion

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?

I've gotten it to work pretty much how I want it, but am having trouble getting a calculate field to create a label based on the options left unselected from the list. Also, if 'none' is selected, I only want one text field but it treats it the same as the other options. See example form logic
not_selected_loop.xlsx (10.6 KB)
attached.

Hi @Leo.B
We're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself on this forum thread. I'd also encourage you to add a real picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

Looping through selected options is not a problem you can find a sample form here Can I select 5 Choices, and then the repeat loop happens only for those 5

but in your case you need the opposite which is not that easy. If that set of options is not big I would rather build your form without using repeats, it would be something like:
not_selected_loop (1).xlsx (7.4 KB)

does that work for you?

Hi @Grzesiek2010 ,

Thanks for the reply! I ended up doing exactly this in my workaround, good to know that there is not actually an easy way to do it that I was overlooking.