CSS with Xform

Dear all,

I am new in xform as i am using ODK collect for viewing xform and i
want to use my xform which is using CSS so i want to know how i can
use CSS in xform which java rosa can parse so that i can see the form
in android device.
Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

Best Regards
Vinit Sharma

javarosa (and thus odk collect) uses a subset of the xform spec. it
also ignores all css.

see https://bitbucket.org/javarosa/javarosa/wiki/xform for more.

··· On Thu, Aug 4, 2011 at 02:41, Vinit Sharma wrote: > Dear all, > > I am new in xform as i am using ODK collect for viewing xform and i > want to use my xform which is using CSS so i want to know how i can > use CSS in xform which java rosa can parse so that i can see the form > in android device. > Any help would be appreciated. > > Thanks in advance > > Best Regards > Vinit Sharma > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >

Sorry for late reply..

Thank you very much for your help but i just want to know that how i can
show form on device according to the xform which having css .

please respond ..

Best Regards
Vinit Sharma

Vinit:

XForms are a complex and very general specification that includes CSS
support. JavaRosa which is used by many in our community is a
SUBSET of XForms (and not a proper subset, at that). CSS is
one of things from XForms that JavaRosa does NOT support. If you have
an XForm with CSS, you will not be able to use the CSS in any system
or application that uses JavaRosa.

Gaetano

··· On Tue, Aug 9, 2011 at 1:31 AM, wrote: > Sorry for late reply.. > > Thank you very much for your help but i just want to know that how i can > show form on device according to the xform which having css . > > please respond .. > > Best Regards > Vinit Sharma > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >

can i use "range controll" ?? As per this link
https://bitbucket.org/javarosa/javarosa/wiki/xform-jr-compat i got to know
that range is not yet supported by java rosa.
is there any way to use range controll?

Thanks in advance

Cheers
Vinit

the range control is not supported in javarosa and thus it is not
supported in odk.

··· On Mon, Aug 15, 2011 at 21:36, wrote: > can i use "range controll" ?? As per this link > https://bitbucket.org/javarosa/javarosa/wiki/xform-jr-compat i got to know > that range is not yet supported by java rosa. > is there any way to use range controll? > > Thanks in advance > > Cheers > Vinit > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >