Data Pre-loading

Hi all,

I am setting up ODK for a couple of studies in our organization CDC Kenya.
I need to know if somebody has done this already.
How to pre-load data on the from the database to already build (using ODK
build) xforms.

regards
Ezekiel

··· -- www.ezasha.com

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new
discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...'
Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992)

Ezekiel,

We haven't made much progress on this feature. If you are looking for
a place to start, there is code in ODK Tables that injects data from
an Android application into an ODK Collect form filling session. We
also have a rough idea of how to do this with external CSV files. Glad
to share that approach with you (or your developer).

Yaw

··· On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 04:31, Ezekiel Chiteri wrote: > Hi all, > > I am setting up ODK for a couple of studies in our organization CDC Kenya. I > need to know if somebody has done this already. > How to pre-load data on the from the database to already build (using ODK > build) xforms. > > regards > Ezekiel > > -- > www.ezasha.com > > The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new > discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...' > Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992) > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

Hi Yaw,

Thank you for your response. I would be glad if you could share the
approach of using CSV files to fill exiting data on the ODK Collect
form. Our data collection depends on follow-ups, hence the need for
pre-loading the forms for data collection. We are seriously looking
into using ODK for this exercise, and this is the only challenge we
need to tackle.

I will appreciate any help we can get.

Regards
Ezekiel

··· On Mar 23, 10:38 pm, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > Ezekiel, > > We haven't made much progress on this feature. If you are looking for > a place to start, there is code in ODK Tables that injects data from > an Android application into an ODK Collect form filling session. We > also have a rough idea of how to do this with external CSV files. Glad > to share that approach with you (or your developer). > > Yaw > > On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 04:31, Ezekiel Chiteri wrote: > > Hi all, > > > I am setting up ODK for a couple of studies in our organization CDC Kenya. I > > need to know if somebody has done this already. > > How to pre-load data on the from the database to already build (using ODK > > build) xforms. > > > regards > > Ezekiel > > > -- > >www.ezasha.com > > > The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new > > discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...' > > Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992) > > > -- > > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

Ezekiel,

This will require you hire a software developer and it'll take a bit
of effort to build. If you are the developer, then let me know, and
I'll get into more technical detail on the developer's mailing list.

Yaw

··· On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 00:14, Ezekiel Chiteri wrote: > Hi Yaw, > > Thank you for your response. I would be glad if you could share the > approach of using CSV files to fill exiting data on the ODK Collect > form. Our data collection depends on follow-ups, hence the need for > pre-loading the forms for data collection. We are seriously looking > into using ODK for this exercise, and this is the only challenge we > need to tackle. > > I will appreciate any help we can get. > > Regards > Ezekiel > > On Mar 23, 10:38 pm, Yaw Anokwa wrote: >> Ezekiel, >> >> We haven't made much progress on this feature. If you are looking for >> a place to start, there is code in ODK Tables that injects data from >> an Android application into an ODK Collect form filling session. We >> also have a rough idea of how to do this with external CSV files. Glad >> to share that approach with you (or your developer). >> >> Yaw >> >> On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 04:31, Ezekiel Chiteri wrote: >> > Hi all, >> >> > I am setting up ODK for a couple of studies in our organization CDC Kenya. I >> > need to know if somebody has done this already. >> > How to pre-load data on the from the database to already build (using ODK >> > build) xforms. >> >> > regards >> > Ezekiel >> >> > -- >> >www.ezasha.com >> >> > The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new >> > discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...' >> > Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992) >> >> > -- >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

Hi Ezekiel,

I'm also trying to do something like which you mention in your post. Did you get the solutions. Could you please help me on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

··· On Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 1:14:01 PM UTC+6, Ezekiel Chiteri wrote: > Hi Yaw, > > Thank you for your response. I would be glad if you could share the > approach of using CSV files to fill exiting data on the ODK Collect > form. Our data collection depends on follow-ups, hence the need for > pre-loading the forms for data collection. We are seriously looking > into using ODK for this exercise, and this is the only challenge we > need to tackle. > > I will appreciate any help we can get. > > Regards > Ezekiel > > On Mar 23, 10:38 pm, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > > Ezekiel, > > > > We haven't made much progress on this feature. If you are looking for > > a place to start, there is code in ODK Tables that injects data from > > an Android application into an ODK Collect form filling session. We > > also have a rough idea of how to do this with external CSV files. Glad > > to share that approach with you (or your developer). > > > > Yaw > > > > On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 04:31, Ezekiel Chiteri wrote: > > > Hi all, > > > > > I am setting up ODK for a couple of studies in our organization CDC Kenya. I > > > need to know if somebody has done this already. > > > How to pre-load data on the from the database to already build (using ODK > > > build) xforms. > > > > > regards > > > Ezekiel > > > > > -- > > >www.ezasha.com > > > > > The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new > > > discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...' > > > Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992) > > > > > -- > > > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > > > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

Hi Ezekiel,

I just wanted to mention two things in case they're useful to you.

1. openXdata (www.openxdata.org) now has the ability to download forms
    previously uploaded to the server for re-editing. Whilst this is not quite
    pre-filled forms it could be used as an approximation in a push.

2. In addition, we are just adding ODK support to openXdata server - this
    is still a patch that needs top be reviewed and committed but its coming I
    was planning to make a full post to the ODK list once its been committed
    and I've had a chance to test it properly. This will not provide pre-filled
    forms on your ODK client but allows you to connect your ODK client to an
    openXdata server which could also have java phones connected - which as in
    (1) can download forms with data in them.

Not a complete solution, but some more data points.

Best,

Bird

··· On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 11:53 PM, Yaw Anokwa wrote:

Ezekiel,

This will require you hire a software developer and it'll take a bit
of effort to build. If you are the developer, then let me know, and
I'll get into more technical detail on the developer's mailing list.

Yaw

On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 00:14, Ezekiel Chiteri inspectordanger@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Yaw,

need to tackle.

Regards
Ezekiel

On Mar 23, 10:38 pm, Yaw Anokwa yano...@gmail.com wrote:

Ezekiel,

Yaw

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 04:31, Ezekiel Chiteri inspectordan...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi all,

I am setting up ODK for a couple of studies in our organization CDC
Kenya. I
need to know if somebody has done this already.
How to pre-load data on the from the database to already build (using
ODK
build) xforms.

regards
Ezekiel

--
www.ezasha.com

--
Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

--
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

--

Hi Yaw,

I the developer working with other developers. I will appreciate if
you get me more technical details. If the developer's mailing list is
different from this, I would appreciate if you could refer or invite
me to it.

regards
Ezekiel

··· On Apr 11, 8:53 am, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > Ezekiel, > > This will require you hire a software developer and it'll take a bit > of effort to build. If you are the developer, then let me know, and > I'll get into more technical detail on the developer's mailing list. > > Yaw > > On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 00:14, Ezekiel Chiteri wrote: > > Hi Yaw, > > > Thank you for your response. I would be glad if you could share the > > approach of using CSV files to fill exiting data on the ODK Collect > > form. Our data collection depends on follow-ups, hence the need for > > pre-loading the forms for data collection. We are seriously looking > > into using ODK for this exercise, and this is the only challenge we > > need to tackle. > > > I will appreciate any help we can get. > > > Regards > > Ezekiel > > > On Mar 23, 10:38 pm, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > >> Ezekiel, > > >> We haven't made much progress on this feature. If you are looking for > >> a place to start, there is code in ODK Tables that injects data from > >> an Android application into an ODK Collect form filling session. We > >> also have a rough idea of how to do this with external CSV files. Glad > >> to share that approach with you (or your developer). > > >> Yaw > > >> On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 04:31, Ezekiel Chiteri wrote: > >> > Hi all, > > >> > I am setting up ODK for a couple of studies in our organization CDC Kenya. I > >> > need to know if somebody has done this already. > >> > How to pre-load data on the from the database to already build (using ODK > >> > build) xforms. > > >> > regards > >> > Ezekiel > > >> > -- > >> >www.ezasha.com > > >> > The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new > >> > discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...' > >> > Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992) > > >> > -- > >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > > -- > > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

Hi

Unfortunately I didn't get help. From information I got from the group is
that it is not supported in the current version.

Regards

··· On 3 Sep 2015 16:37, wrote:

Hi Ezekiel,

I'm also trying to do something like which you mention in your post. Did
you get the solutions. Could you please help me on this issue.

Thanks in advance.

On Tuesday, April 10, 2012 at 1:14:01 PM UTC+6, Ezekiel Chiteri wrote:

Hi Yaw,

need to tackle.

Regards
Ezekiel

Ezekiel,

Yaw

Hi all,

Kenya. I
How to pre-load data on the from the database to already build
(using ODK
build) xforms.

regards
Ezekiel

--
www.ezasha.com

--

Hi Bird,

Thank you for your reply and information you have provided. We will
explore these options to help us meet our goals.
I will appreciate if you have more insight on the problem and get back
to the thread on issues or solution that meet the challenge.

regards
Ezekiel

··· On Apr 11, 9:37 pm, Sarah Bird wrote: > Hi Ezekiel, > > I just wanted to mention two things in case they're useful to you. > > 1) openXdata (www.openxdata.org) now has the ability to download forms > previously uploaded to the server for re-editing. Whilst this is not quite > pre-filled forms it could be used as an approximation in a push. > > 3) In addition, we are just adding ODK support to openXdata server - this > is still a patch that needs top be reviewed and committed but its coming I > was planning to make a full post to the ODK list once its been committed > and I've had a chance to test it properly. This will not provide pre-filled > forms on your ODK client but allows you to connect your ODK client to an > openXdata server which could also have java phones connected - which as in > (1) can download forms with data in them. > > Not a complete solution, but some more data points. > > Best, > > Bird > > > > > > > > On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 11:53 PM, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > > Ezekiel, > > > This will require you hire a software developer and it'll take a bit > > of effort to build. If you are the developer, then let me know, and > > I'll get into more technical detail on the developer's mailing list. > > > Yaw > > > On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 00:14, Ezekiel Chiteri wrote: > > > Hi Yaw, > > > > Thank you for your response. I would be glad if you could share the > > > approach of using CSV files to fill exiting data on the ODK Collect > > > form. Our data collection depends on follow-ups, hence the need for > > > pre-loading the forms for data collection. We are seriously looking > > > into using ODK for this exercise, and this is the only challenge we > > > need to tackle. > > > > I will appreciate any help we can get. > > > > Regards > > > Ezekiel > > > > On Mar 23, 10:38 pm, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > > >> Ezekiel, > > > >> We haven't made much progress on this feature. If you are looking for > > >> a place to start, there is code in ODK Tables that injects data from > > >> an Android application into an ODK Collect form filling session. We > > >> also have a rough idea of how to do this with external CSV files. Glad > > >> to share that approach with you (or your developer). > > > >> Yaw > > > >> On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 04:31, Ezekiel Chiteri wrote: > > >> > Hi all, > > > >> > I am setting up ODK for a couple of studies in our organization CDC > > Kenya. I > > >> > need to know if somebody has done this already. > > >> > How to pre-load data on the from the database to already build (using > > ODK > > >> > build) xforms. > > > >> > regards > > >> > Ezekiel > > > >> > -- > > >> >www.ezasha.com > > > >> > The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new > > >> > discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...' > > >> > Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992) > > > >> > -- > > >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > > >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > > >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > > > -- > > > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > > > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > > -- > > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

As shown on the participate page http://opendatakit.org/participate/
there are two ODK mailing lists:

The general mailing list (http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit)

The developer mailing list
(http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit-developers)

Cheers,
Waylon

··· On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 11:04 PM, Ezekiel Chiteri wrote: > Hi Yaw, > > I the developer working with other developers. I will appreciate if > you get me more technical details. If the developer's mailing list is > different from this, I would appreciate if you could refer or invite > me to it. > > regards > Ezekiel > > On Apr 11, 8:53 am, Yaw Anokwa wrote: >> Ezekiel, >> >> This will require you hire a software developer and it'll take a bit >> of effort to build. If you are the developer, then let me know, and >> I'll get into more technical detail on the developer's mailing list. >> >> Yaw >> >> On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 00:14, Ezekiel Chiteri wrote: >> > Hi Yaw, >> >> > Thank you for your response. I would be glad if you could share the >> > approach of using CSV files to fill exiting data on the ODK Collect >> > form. Our data collection depends on follow-ups, hence the need for >> > pre-loading the forms for data collection. We are seriously looking >> > into using ODK for this exercise, and this is the only challenge we >> > need to tackle. >> >> > I will appreciate any help we can get. >> >> > Regards >> > Ezekiel >> >> > On Mar 23, 10:38 pm, Yaw Anokwa wrote: >> >> Ezekiel, >> >> >> We haven't made much progress on this feature. If you are looking for >> >> a place to start, there is code in ODK Tables that injects data from >> >> an Android application into an ODK Collect form filling session. We >> >> also have a rough idea of how to do this with external CSV files. Glad >> >> to share that approach with you (or your developer). >> >> >> Yaw >> >> >> On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 04:31, Ezekiel Chiteri wrote: >> >> > Hi all, >> >> >> > I am setting up ODK for a couple of studies in our organization CDC Kenya. I >> >> > need to know if somebody has done this already. >> >> > How to pre-load data on the from the database to already build (using ODK >> >> > build) xforms. >> >> >> > regards >> >> > Ezekiel >> >> >> > -- >> >> >www.ezasha.com >> >> >> > The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new >> >> > discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...' >> >> > Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992) >> >> >> > -- >> >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com >> >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com >> >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >> >> > -- >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

I have been looking for this option also...would be good if someone or some
of us can interject this feature.

Rox

··· On Fri, 4 Sep 2015 at 12:57 Ezekiel Chiteri wrote:

Hi

Regards
On 3 Sep 2015 16:37, arahim3335@gmail.com wrote:

Hi Ezekiel,

Thanks in advance.

Hi Yaw,

need to tackle.

Regards
Ezekiel

Ezekiel,

Yaw

Hi all,

Kenya. I
(using ODK
build) xforms.

regards
Ezekiel

--
www.ezasha.com

The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds
new

--

--
--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

--

"Like a camera I use the negative to develop..uDig"
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of
enthusiasm"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
OutSourceRox
Roxroy K. Bollers
GIS & IT Service Provider
tel. 592.685.2737
Follow Us On
Facebook
Google+
Twitter: @drbollers

Ezekiel,

I believe Commcare also has follow up capabilities. Actually, the more
I think about it, might just be easier for you to build off
CommCareHQ...

Yaw

··· On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 23:08, Ezekiel Chiteri wrote: > Hi Bird, > > Thank you for your reply and information you have provided. We will > explore these options to help us meet our goals. > I will appreciate if you have more insight on the problem and get back > to the thread on issues or solution that meet the challenge. > > regards > Ezekiel > > > On Apr 11, 9:37 pm, Sarah Bird wrote: >> Hi Ezekiel, >> >> I just wanted to mention two things in case they're useful to you. >> >> 1) openXdata (www.openxdata.org) now has the ability to download forms >> previously uploaded to the server for re-editing. Whilst this is not quite >> pre-filled forms it could be used as an approximation in a push. >> >> 3) In addition, we are just adding ODK support to openXdata server - this >> is still a patch that needs top be reviewed and committed but its coming I >> was planning to make a full post to the ODK list once its been committed >> and I've had a chance to test it properly. This will not provide pre-filled >> forms on your ODK client but allows you to connect your ODK client to an >> openXdata server which could also have java phones connected - which as in >> (1) can download forms with data in them. >> >> Not a complete solution, but some more data points. >> >> Best, >> >> Bird >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 11:53 PM, Yaw Anokwa wrote: >> > Ezekiel, >> >> > This will require you hire a software developer and it'll take a bit >> > of effort to build. If you are the developer, then let me know, and >> > I'll get into more technical detail on the developer's mailing list. >> >> > Yaw >> >> > On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 00:14, Ezekiel Chiteri wrote: >> > > Hi Yaw, >> >> > > Thank you for your response. I would be glad if you could share the >> > > approach of using CSV files to fill exiting data on the ODK Collect >> > > form. Our data collection depends on follow-ups, hence the need for >> > > pre-loading the forms for data collection. We are seriously looking >> > > into using ODK for this exercise, and this is the only challenge we >> > > need to tackle. >> >> > > I will appreciate any help we can get. >> >> > > Regards >> > > Ezekiel >> >> > > On Mar 23, 10:38 pm, Yaw Anokwa wrote: >> > >> Ezekiel, >> >> > >> We haven't made much progress on this feature. If you are looking for >> > >> a place to start, there is code in ODK Tables that injects data from >> > >> an Android application into an ODK Collect form filling session. We >> > >> also have a rough idea of how to do this with external CSV files. Glad >> > >> to share that approach with you (or your developer). >> >> > >> Yaw >> >> > >> On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 04:31, Ezekiel Chiteri wrote: >> > >> > Hi all, >> >> > >> > I am setting up ODK for a couple of studies in our organization CDC >> > Kenya. I >> > >> > need to know if somebody has done this already. >> > >> > How to pre-load data on the from the database to already build (using >> > ODK >> > >> > build) xforms. >> >> > >> > regards >> > >> > Ezekiel >> >> > >> > -- >> > >> >www.ezasha.com >> >> > >> > The most exciting phrase to hear in science, the one that heralds new >> > >> > discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny ...' >> > >> > Isaac Asimov (1920 - 1992) >> >> > >> > -- >> > >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com >> > >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com >> > >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >> >> > > -- >> > > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com >> > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com >> > > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >> >> > -- >> > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com >> > Options:http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

You can use pulldata() to bring external data from a CSV into your
forms. See https://opendatakit.org/help/form-design/data-preloading
for more.

Yaw

··· -- Need ODK services? http://nafundi.com provides form design, server setup, professional support, and software development for ODK.

On Sat, Sep 5, 2015 at 12:37 AM, Roxroy Bollers rkbollers@gmail.com wrote:

I have been looking for this option also...would be good if someone or some

Rox

On Fri, 4 Sep 2015 at 12:57 Ezekiel Chiteri inspectordanger@gmail.com wrote:

Hi

Regards

Hi Ezekiel,

Thanks in advance.

Hi Yaw,

need to tackle.

Regards
Ezekiel

Ezekiel,

also have a rough idea of how to do this with external CSV files.
Glad

Yaw

Hi all,

Kenya. I
(using ODK
build) xforms.

regards
Ezekiel

--
www.ezasha.com

new

--

--

"ODK Community" group.

--

enthusiasm"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->
OutSourceRox
Roxroy K. Bollers
tel. 592.685.2737
Follow Us On
Facebook
Google+

--

"ODK Community" group.

Thanks Yaw!

··· On Sun, 6 Sep 2015 17:19 Yaw Anokwa wrote:

You can use pulldata() to bring external data from a CSV into your
forms. See https://opendatakit.org/help/form-design/data-preloading
for more.

Yaw

Need ODK services? http://nafundi.com provides form design, server
setup, professional support, and software development for ODK.

On Sat, Sep 5, 2015 at 12:37 AM, Roxroy Bollers rkbollers@gmail.com wrote:

I have been looking for this option also...would be good if someone or
some

Rox

On Fri, 4 Sep 2015 at 12:57 Ezekiel Chiteri inspectordanger@gmail.com wrote:

Hi

Unfortunately I didn't get help. From information I got from the group
is

Regards

Hi Ezekiel,

I'm also trying to do something like which you mention in your post.
Did

Thanks in advance.

Hi Yaw,

need to tackle.

Regards
Ezekiel

Ezekiel,

We haven't made much progress on this feature. If you are looking
for
a place to start, there is code in ODK Tables that injects data
from
also have a rough idea of how to do this with external CSV files.
Glad

Yaw

Hi all,

I am setting up ODK for a couple of studies in our organization
CDC
Kenya. I
(using ODK
build) xforms.

regards
Ezekiel

--
www.ezasha.com

new
discoveries, is not 'Eureka!' (I found it!) but 'That's funny
...'

--

--

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an

--

enthusiasm"

OutSourceRox
Roxroy K. Bollers
tel. 592.685.2737
Follow Us On
Facebook
Google+

--

"ODK Community" group.

--

"ODK Community" group.

--

enthusiasm"
OutSourceRox
Roxroy K. Bollers
tel. 592.685.2737
Follow Us On
Facebook
Google+