Date still displaying calender

What is the problem? Please be detailed.

Hi, my ODK collect displays calender despite me having the "no-calender" under
appearance. I would want the date to be displayed as a spinner setting where i

can select date, month and year for easy capturing of Date of Birth.

What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?
ODK collect v 1.6.

What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

What you have you tried to fix the problem?

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.

Welcome to the ODK forum, @AlbertPasi! We're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself here. I'd also encourage you to add a real picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

I'm sorry to hear you're not getting the expected functionality.

• The current version of ODK Collect is v1.16.4 so this might be an issue with your device and software. Can you let us know what device you are using, version of Android, and confirm that you are using Collect v1.6?
  • It also might be an issue with your XLSForm syntax. If possible can you post your column headers and the row for the question you are troubleshooting?

If instead of attaching an .xlsx file, when posting a table, you can paste your spreadsheet snippet into ASCII table and paste the converted output with ``` on the lines before and after to make it show up like:

+---------+---------+
|  Col1   |  Col2   |
+---------+---------+
| Value 1 | Value 2 |
+---------+---------+
2 Likes

I think no-calendar appearance works as expected in the latest version (1.16.4). Here you can find an example how to use this appearance: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1af_Sl8A_L8_EULbhRLHVl8OclCfco09Hq2tqb9CslwQ/edit#gid=0 (row 41)

1 Like