Default basemap USGS National Map Topo

1. I want to add USGS Natinaol Map topo as a basemap but it is not support
  2. Offline layer which is store in client mobile storage (Geoodk/layer/..) it is also not suppport (also issue
    in MBTILE layer)

Hi @ramtech

it's a problem wit GeoOdk so a better place to ask/report a problem would be there http://geoodk.com/contact.html

As @Grzesiek2010 has mentioned, GeoODK is not part of ODK. I don't believe it's supported anymore.

You can try basemap functionality in ODK Collect by following the documentation. You will need to download ODK Collect.

Thank you mam

Can i see previous point(records) in ODk map ?
I mean if i am using ODK app for Electric pole survey then i want to see previous pole can i see?

Thank you sir

Can i see previous point(records) in ODk map ?
I mean if i am using ODK app for Electric pole survey then i want to see previous pole can i see?

Could you elaborate? What do you mean by previous? You want to see answers from already saved surveys in the new one?

Yes
Actually i want to see placed point in the new one
i am working on get electrical pole information survey so i get one pole information and saved then after new one then i want to see last pole(previous pole) location on the map .

download

Would that be something like this: geoTest.xml (1.4 KB)

It remembers the answer from the last saved form so if you are adding pints gradually it should meet your expectations.