1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I’d like to display any (calculated) value when I open the View Sent Form. By default, what I see is the title of my questionnaire and the ‘Sent on day, Date and Time’.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK Collect running on Anroid 11
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
checked the settings for an option to change what is displayed on View Sent Forms but there are none. It shows only the questionnaire title, the day and the Date and Time it was sent.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
run Collect, sent few Forms, go to View Sent Forms and you will see that the questionnaire title is displayed for all respondents.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
What I want to happen is that I should readily see in the View Sent Form, for example, the names of the respondents I have interviewed so that I would know that I have done (or not yet done) interviewing a particular person without opening each sent form in the list.