Doubt on Submission

There currently isn't an easy way to import existing data into ODK Aggregate.

Some messy options.

1. Import it into Fusion Tables and then merge the data you stream
    from Aggregate into FT.
  2. Write a script to convert the Excel file to an XML instances and
    use Briefcase to upload it to Aggregate.
··· > I have an excel sheet with data(which have collected already form the people > manually) regarding a survey. Is there any way to upload this excel sheet > data on ODK Aggregate server.

Thank You..

··· On May 7, 6:32 pm, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > There currently isn't an easy way to import existing data into ODK Aggregate. > > Some messy options. > > 1. Import it into Fusion Tables and then merge the data you stream > from Aggregate into FT. > 2. Write a script to convert the Excel file to an XML instances and > use Briefcase to upload it to Aggregate. > > > > > I have an excel sheet with data(which have collected already form the people > > manually) regarding a survey. Is there any way to upload this excel sheet > > data on ODK Aggregate server.

Hi Yaw,

I tried login in to my ODK Aggregate and i get AppEngine Application
Problem:

A problem has occurred that prevents your AppEngine application from
responding. Your application may have exceeded its per-minute or daily
usage quotas.

Please visit your application dashboard at Google AppEnginehttps://appengine.google.com/.
The Billing Status section will indicate what daily or per-minute usage
limits your application has exceeded.

If your application's usage limits have not been exceeded, then look for
performance issues within Google AppEngine cloud services. From your
application dashboard, click on the the System Status link on the left
sidebar under the Resources heading. This will report problems with
Google AppEngine cloud services.

If neither of those indicate any problems, then your application's Logs
may; these are reachable from the dashboard via the Logs link on the left
sidebar under the Main heading.
What could be the problem? and how do i resolve it. I am new to Google App
Engine and i'm thinking its a problem from the Google AppEngine cloud
service.

··· On Monday, 7 May 2012 16:12:52 UTC, micronet technicks wrote: > > Thank You.. > > On May 7, 6:32 pm, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > > There currently isn't an easy way to import existing data into ODK > Aggregate. > > > > Some messy options. > > > > 1. Import it into Fusion Tables and then merge the data you stream > > from Aggregate into FT. > > 2. Write a script to convert the Excel file to an XML instances and > > use Briefcase to upload it to Aggregate. > > > > > > > > > I have an excel sheet with data(which have collected already form the > people > > > manually) regarding a survey. Is there any way to upload this excel > sheet > > > data on ODK Aggregate server.

You've likely exceeded your App Engine quotas. Read
http://opendatakit.org/use/aggregate/deployment-planning/. The
section under billing is particularly relevant.

··· On Wed, May 9, 2012 at 6:09 AM, muntasir wrote: > Hi Yaw, > > I tried login in to my ODK Aggregate and i get AppEngine Application > Problem: > > > A problem has occurred that prevents your AppEngine application from > responding. Your application may have exceeded its per-minute or daily usage > quotas. > > Please visit your application dashboard at Google AppEngine. The Billing > Status section will indicate what daily or per-minute usage limits your > application has exceeded. > > If your application's usage limits have not been exceeded, then look for > performance issues within Google AppEngine cloud services. From your > application dashboard, click on the the System Status link on the left > sidebar under the Resources heading. This will report problems with Google > AppEngine cloud services. > > If neither of those indicate any problems, then your application's Logs may; > these are reachable from the dashboard via the Logs link on the left sidebar > under the Main heading. > > What could be the problem? and how do i resolve it. I am new to Google App > Engine and i'm thinking its a problem from the Google AppEngine cloud > service. > > > On Monday, 7 May 2012 16:12:52 UTC, micronet technicks wrote: >> >> Thank You.. >> >> On May 7, 6:32 pm, Yaw Anokwa wrote: >> > There currently isn't an easy way to import existing data into ODK >> > Aggregate. >> > >> > Some messy options. >> > >> > 1. Import it into Fusion Tables and then merge the data you stream >> > from Aggregate into FT. >> > 2. Write a script to convert the Excel file to an XML instances and >> > use Briefcase to upload it to Aggregate. >> > >> > >> > >> > > I have an excel sheet with data(which have collected already form the >> > > people >> > > manually) regarding a survey. Is there any way to upload this excel >> > > sheet >> > > data on ODK Aggregate server. > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en