Dynamic choices within a single form and across multiple devices

Hi every one,
I use to use ODK Collect in the past but I leave because I was not able to do what I want at that time. I wondering if it's possible now a days.

For example. In a town, I need to identify all the light types. So when I start, my picklist is empty. I would like to take a picture and name it, in order to be available in the picklist for the next one (if it's the same model, I choose it, if not, I create a other choies... and so on). More over, I would like the new build picklist to be available for other surveyor instantly. So every one has the same choies at the same time to avoid having the same type twice with to different picture that represent it.

Thanks.

Alexandre, the core ODK tools currently don't have dynamic choices within a single form or across multiple devices. It's a hard technical problem to solve (especially offline), but I agree that it'd be super useful.

I've moved your post to Features and I've renamed your topic to make it easier for others who want this feature can find it and add their votes and ideas so we can determine good next steps.