Error 500 when uploading to Aggregate

hello, I would like to ask for the help of you professionals, in the field of ODK I do not have any skills at all. and after installing the manuals, I had a problem. I have a server installed on it a number of programs for working with ODK Colleck and Qgis for visualizing power lines. programs such as PostgreSQL, TomCat, ODK Aggregate (published in Tomcat) currently, forms uploaded to ODK Collect are not uploaded to the server, giving the error 500 Generic Exception

Welcome to the forum and thanks for adding your profile picture. It helps build community! When you get a chance, please introduce yourself on this forum thread.

Please note that Aggregate is no longer being supported. Central is now the ODK server. The post below has for more details about the end-of-life for Aggregate.

Are you able to access your Aggregate from your web browser? I would also recommend checking the server logs for more information.

If possible, please consider using ODK Central. The easiest option is to support ODK by purchasing an ODK Cloud subscription. If you don't want to pay, and can set up everything on your own you can do that as well by following the installation documentation.