ERROR Generic exception : Error. Could not find the resource you were looking for (From adroid phone)

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.

We have created the tool of odk central and is working well but we failing to send the data set to the server. What might be the issue
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK central
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
When i deployed the similar tool into another project then the tool works correctly but the one where people wer uploading data is now failing to send data
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
not so siure
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

Error when i tried to create a public link

Hi @ChamisaShaps

What do you mean? Are you deploying ODK Central out of the box or you have built your own tool on top of ODK Central?

Are you using ODK Collect for data collection and connecting to the ODK central server or your own custom solution?

Which URL are you using for submitting data? From the screenshot the error seems to be "Request path contains unescaped characters"

What do you mean? Are you deploying ODK Central out of the box or you have built your own tool on top of ODK Central?
I have an ODK central server and I built the tool and deployed it on that server

Are you using ODK Collect for data collection and connecting to the ODK central server or your own custom solution?
We are using ODK collect. So the tool allows us to collect the data set but wen we want to send finalised then we are facing that problem

Which URL are you using for submitting data? From the screenshot the error seems to be "Request path contains unescaped characters"
I just scanned the QR-CODE and retrieved the tool . The other sending platform was trying to use web based link where we created a public link

So how to solve such issue

Please do anyone have a solution for the issue above?