Error: Generic Exception: Error: Could not find the resource you were looking for

1. What is the issue? Please be detailed.
We have a form with the following error message when someone trying submit "Error: Generic Exception: Error: Could not find the resource you were looking for". Another version was loaded in a separate project on the same server and it works correctly, but on this project it doesn't work.

2. What steps can we take to reproduce this issue?
We are using ODK Central v2023.1.0 and ODK Collect v2022.4.4

3. What have you tried to fix the issue?
I have tried to upload the ODK Central versión from v1.4.2 to v2023.1.0. I have also tried reuploading the form. In web form it works fine, but in mobile version it doesn't work.

The error happens when I finish a form and try to submit it. Forms are saved in "Send Finalised Form" section.

4. Upload any forms or screenshots you can share publicly below.

We've seen this error before when the form id or version had unexpected characters. We thought we had fixed that issue but maybe not. What is the form id? The version?

I don't believe you'd get this (not very helpful) error with a closed form but you might want to double check that it is open and accepting submissions.

Thanks for your prompt response.

The form have the following setting in the file:

form_title = V1.0 Levantamiento de parcelas en cobertura arbórea arbustiva y herbácea
form_id = v_1_0_levantamiento_de_parcelas_en_cobertura_arborea
version = 20230227-1
default_language = Español (es)
allow_choice_duplicates = yes

I just checked the form opening and it is open and receiving files. Users also have access to the form enabled.