Error: generic exception: timeout

Hello I am new to ODK, I hope to learn and you can help me to solve or provide information about this error

Thanks to the whole community

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.

I have received this message when submitting a form to the server

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.

ODK COLLECT

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?

I have not been able to fix it

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

Captura

Welcome to the forum and thanks for adding your profile picture. It helps build community! We're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself on this forum thread.

• When you first open Collect what version number is shown at the bottom of the menu? For example "ODK Collect v2021.3 Beta 1".
  • What server (and version) are you using? For example, Aggregate or Central or something else.
  • Are you the administrator of the project? If yes, can you login in normally to your server through a web browser?
  • Is it just a problem with the one device? Are other devices able to submit?
  • Are you trying to submit over Wi-Fi? If yes, there might be a network settings issue - can you try over a different network or over cellular data?
  • Are you trying to submit large images or other media? If yes, how is your connection speed from the device? You can test with a site such as https://www.speedtest.net/
  • Can you load the server from the device's web browser?