Error in Blank Form

i have installed the ODK Aggregation it work perfectly , but when i try to get Blank Form in ODK Collect it cannot download. it show the form it mean the server URL , User Name and Password are correct when i push the button to download it show the following error. "Collect Cannot reach the server http://mydomain.com. Did you enter the URL correctly? if you keep having this problem, report to the person who asked you to collect the Data." if my url or password does not match then why ODK collect show my form with same name ID. Any one please

Welcome to the ODK forum, @inasar751 ! We're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself on this forum thread. I'd also encourage you to add a picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

Please note that Aggregate is no longer being supported. Central is now the ODK server. The post below has for more details about the end-of-life for Aggregate.

Does the error message actually read mydomain.com or does it read with the URL of your server (and you are just keeping it private for this post)?