1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
We have been using the attached form for data collection in Ghana.
The form has been successfully completed and uploaded on a number of different tablets. However, there are a number of forms which will not be 'finalized' and show the error statement "Java.lang.Double can not to be cast to java.lang.Integer".
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I have suggested to the data collector to check (a) that all text questions only contain text, i.e. no numbers or symbols, and (b) that whenever another photograph is prompted by the form, that an image has actually been taken.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Please see attached form.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
GC6_Perimeter_Village_May2021_Survey_FINAL.xlsx (23.4 KB)