1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I have deployed ODK Collect to capture data on field and some of my data collectors cannot see their google map and logos which are images/photos on ODK collect. OSM works though
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
I am using Aggregate sever on Azure
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
OSM works and I can see my images and logo on my own phone but others can't see
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
I am attaching screen shots
could you attach your form? otherwise it's difficult to tell what is wrong with images. Did you follow this doc https://xlsform.org/en/#media?
When it comes to maps. Is it ODK Collect from the store or your own fork maybe? If it's from play store probably it's a problem with internet on the screenshot I can see that wifi signal is not strong. You need internet to use online maps.
We are 10 of us who have downloaded the XLSforms on the ODK collect on our phones and the logos/images show apart from one person having problems with the logos and map.
Maybe something went wrong during downloading and media files haven't been downloaded. Did that person try redownloading?