Error message when downloading Xlsform in Xml

Hi everyone, when I'm going to download my xlsform questionnaire in xml format here is the error message I get. I can not understand this message because apparently I followed the ordering instructions.
Thank you in advance for your help

here are these error message:
Error: b'ODK Validate Errors:\n>> Something broke the parser. See above for a hint.\nDependency cycles amongst the xpath expressions in relevant/calculate\n\nThe following files failed validation:\n${essaiekobo1ohc}.xml\n\nResult: Invalid'

and excel file:
satgts.xlsx (11.0 KB)

Hi @Fortunat-Masala! You may find it helpful to read other topics about this error message. For example:

Let us know if you still have questions after reading these topics!

Hi Matthew_White, I thank you for your reaction. if you can also help me understand why this gives this error message. what type of message means exactly what? Because apparently I followed the ordering instructions.

The problem is in row 6

in relevant column you are trying to use ${age} <= 30 but the current question is ${age} so it's like trying to check if the answer for the current question is < 30 to decide whether the question should be displayed. It doesn't make sense because you need to answer such a question first.

1 Like

Thank you Grzesiek2010 it had to be ''constraint'' and not ''relevant''
I tried and it worked well when I downloaded it in xml format