Error when loading form in ODK Collect

Hi,

I have developed a survey in xls, have converted it to xml and uploaded it
to a vast number of brand new Samsung Galaxy Tablets, but am being met with
a message reading: "Unfortunately, ODK Collect has stopped" when I try to
load the form. I didn't receive an error message while building the form
through FormHub in xls, nor once converted to xml in ODK.

Given that the tablets are all new, I don't think this is due to the device
running out of memory.

I have attached both the xls and xml versions of the survey to this post.
If anyone has any advice, it would be most greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gobie

GP_Survey.xlsx (84.1 KB)

GP_Survey.xml (762 KB)

Gobie,

Do these errors happen with every tablet or just a few ones? Do the
problems go away if you delete the /odk folder, restart the tablet,
and reload the form?

Yaw

··· -- Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development, professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user training for ODK.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:05 AM, Gobie gobier@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

I have developed a survey in xls, have converted it to xml and uploaded it
to a vast number of brand new Samsung Galaxy Tablets, but am being met with
a message reading: "Unfortunately, ODK Collect has stopped" when I try to
load the form. I didn't receive an error message while building the form
through FormHub in xls, nor once converted to xml in ODK.

Given that the tablets are all new, I don't think this is due to the device
running out of memory.

I have attached both the xls and xml versions of the survey to this post. If
anyone has any advice, it would be most greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gobie

--

Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Yaw,

These errors occur in about 40% of tablets. I have tried deleting the
forms, restarting the tablet and copying them over again, but am faced with
the same message.

Gobie

··· On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:35:18 AM UTC+9, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > > Gobie, > > Do these errors happen with every tablet or just a few ones? Do the > problems go away if you delete the /odk folder, restart the tablet, > and reload the form? > > Yaw > -- > Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development, > professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user > training for ODK. > > On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:05 AM, Gobie <gob...@gmail.com > wrote: > > Hi, > > > > I have developed a survey in xls, have converted it to xml and uploaded > it > > to a vast number of brand new Samsung Galaxy Tablets, but am being met > with > > a message reading: "Unfortunately, ODK Collect has stopped" when I try > to > > load the form. I didn't receive an error message while building the form > > through FormHub in xls, nor once converted to xml in ODK. > > > > Given that the tablets are all new, I don't think this is due to the > device > > running out of memory. > > > > I have attached both the xls and xml versions of the survey to this > post. If > > anyone has any advice, it would be most greatly appreciated. > > > > Thanks, > > > > Gobie > > > > -- > > -- > > Post: opend...@googlegroups.com > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com > > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > > > --- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups > > "ODK Community" group. > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send > an > > email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com . > > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. > > > > >

Gobie,

Your best bet is to install a log capture on the tablet (see
https://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/wiki/CollectTroubleshooting for
instructions). Then delete the /odk folder, reboot the phone, and
capture the log when you load the form. Save the log and attach it to
an issue at http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/list

Yaw

··· -- Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development, professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user training for ODK.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:00 AM, Gobie gobier@gmail.com wrote:

Yaw,

These errors occur in about 40% of tablets. I have tried deleting the forms,
restarting the tablet and copying them over again, but am faced with the
same message.

Gobie

On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:35:18 AM UTC+9, Yaw Anokwa wrote:

Gobie,

Do these errors happen with every tablet or just a few ones? Do the
problems go away if you delete the /odk folder, restart the tablet,
and reload the form?

Yaw

Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development,
professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user
training for ODK.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:05 AM, Gobie gob...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

I have developed a survey in xls, have converted it to xml and uploaded
it
to a vast number of brand new Samsung Galaxy Tablets, but am being met
with
a message reading: "Unfortunately, ODK Collect has stopped" when I try
to
load the form. I didn't receive an error message while building the form
through FormHub in xls, nor once converted to xml in ODK.

Given that the tablets are all new, I don't think this is due to the
device
running out of memory.

I have attached both the xls and xml versions of the survey to this
post. If
anyone has any advice, it would be most greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gobie

--

Post: opend...@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an
email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--

Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

And I assume all the tablets are running the latest ODK Collect (1.2.2 rev
1023).
Dynamic selects were only added in ODK Collect 1.2.

Mitch

··· On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Yaw Anokwa wrote:

Gobie,

Your best bet is to install a log capture on the tablet (see
https://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/wiki/CollectTroubleshooting for
instructions). Then delete the /odk folder, reboot the phone, and
capture the log when you load the form. Save the log and attach it to
an issue at http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/list

Yaw

Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development,
professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user
training for ODK.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:00 AM, Gobie gobier@gmail.com wrote:

Yaw,

These errors occur in about 40% of tablets. I have tried deleting the
forms,
restarting the tablet and copying them over again, but am faced with the
same message.

Gobie

On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:35:18 AM UTC+9, Yaw Anokwa wrote:

Gobie,

Do these errors happen with every tablet or just a few ones? Do the
problems go away if you delete the /odk folder, restart the tablet,
and reload the form?

Yaw

Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development,
professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user
training for ODK.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:05 AM, Gobie gob...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

I have developed a survey in xls, have converted it to xml and
uploaded

it
to a vast number of brand new Samsung Galaxy Tablets, but am being met
with
a message reading: "Unfortunately, ODK Collect has stopped" when I try
to
load the form. I didn't receive an error message while building the
form

through FormHub in xls, nor once converted to xml in ODK.

Given that the tablets are all new, I don't think this is due to the
device
running out of memory.

I have attached both the xls and xml versions of the survey to this
post. If
anyone has any advice, it would be most greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gobie

--

Post: opend...@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an
email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--

Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--

Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer
University of Washington
mitchellsundt@gmail.com

Mitch,

Correct, all tablets are running ODK Collect 1.2.2 (rev 1023).

Yaw - When you say to delete the odk folder, do you mean to delete the
forms from ODK Collect and then reload them via USB to the forms folder on
the hardrive of the tablet, or do you mean to delete ODK altogether and
reinstall the software?

Gobie

··· On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 3:55:31 AM UTC+9, Mitch wrote: > > And I assume all the tablets are running the latest ODK Collect (1.2.2 rev > 1023). > Dynamic selects were only added in ODK Collect 1.2. > > Mitch > > > On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Yaw Anokwa <yan...@nafundi.com wrote: > >> Gobie, >> >> Your best bet is to install a log capture on the tablet (see >> https://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/wiki/CollectTroubleshooting for >> instructions). Then delete the /odk folder, reboot the phone, and >> capture the log when you load the form. Save the log and attach it to >> an issue at http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/list >> >> Yaw >> -- >> Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development, >> professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user >> training for ODK. >> >> On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:00 AM, Gobie <gob...@gmail.com > wrote: >> > Yaw, >> > >> > These errors occur in about 40% of tablets. I have tried deleting the >> forms, >> > restarting the tablet and copying them over again, but am faced with the >> > same message. >> > >> > Gobie >> > >> > >> > On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:35:18 AM UTC+9, Yaw Anokwa wrote: >> >> >> >> Gobie, >> >> >> >> Do these errors happen with every tablet or just a few ones? Do the >> >> problems go away if you delete the /odk folder, restart the tablet, >> >> and reload the form? >> >> >> >> Yaw >> >> -- >> >> Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development, >> >> professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user >> >> training for ODK. >> >> >> >> On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:05 AM, Gobie wrote: >> >> > Hi, >> >> > >> >> > I have developed a survey in xls, have converted it to xml and >> uploaded >> >> > it >> >> > to a vast number of brand new Samsung Galaxy Tablets, but am being >> met >> >> > with >> >> > a message reading: "Unfortunately, ODK Collect has stopped" when I >> try >> >> > to >> >> > load the form. I didn't receive an error message while building the >> form >> >> > through FormHub in xls, nor once converted to xml in ODK. >> >> > >> >> > Given that the tablets are all new, I don't think this is due to the >> >> > device >> >> > running out of memory. >> >> > >> >> > I have attached both the xls and xml versions of the survey to this >> >> > post. If >> >> > anyone has any advice, it would be most greatly appreciated. >> >> > >> >> > Thanks, >> >> > >> >> > Gobie >> >> > >> >> > -- >> >> > -- >> >> > Post: opend...@googlegroups.com >> >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com >> >> > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >> >> > >> >> > --- >> >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >> >> > Groups >> >> > "ODK Community" group. >> >> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, >> send >> >> > an >> >> > email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com. >> >> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. >> >> > >> >> > >> > >> > -- >> > -- >> > Post: opend...@googlegroups.com >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com >> > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >> > >> > --- >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google >> Groups >> > "ODK Community" group. >> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send >> an >> > email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com . >> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. >> > >> > >> >> -- >> -- >> Post: opend...@googlegroups.com >> Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com >> Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >> >> --- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "ODK Community" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com . >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. >> >> >> > > > -- > Mitch Sundt > Software Engineer > University of Washington > mitche...@gmail.com

Gobie,

On the sdcard, there is a /odk folder. Uninstall Collect, delete that
/odk folder, re-install Collect, make sure the /odk folder and
/odk/forms folder has been created, and then add your forms.

Yaw

··· -- Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development, professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user training for ODK.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 3:51 PM, Gobie gobier@gmail.com wrote:

Mitch,

Correct, all tablets are running ODK Collect 1.2.2 (rev 1023).

Yaw - When you say to delete the odk folder, do you mean to delete the forms
from ODK Collect and then reload them via USB to the forms folder on the
hardrive of the tablet, or do you mean to delete ODK altogether and
reinstall the software?

Gobie

On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 3:55:31 AM UTC+9, Mitch wrote:

And I assume all the tablets are running the latest ODK Collect (1.2.2 rev
1023).
Dynamic selects were only added in ODK Collect 1.2.

Mitch

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Yaw Anokwa yan...@nafundi.com wrote:

Gobie,

Your best bet is to install a log capture on the tablet (see
https://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/wiki/CollectTroubleshooting for
instructions). Then delete the /odk folder, reboot the phone, and
capture the log when you load the form. Save the log and attach it to
an issue at http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/list

Yaw

Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development,
professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user
training for ODK.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:00 AM, Gobie gob...@gmail.com wrote:

Yaw,

These errors occur in about 40% of tablets. I have tried deleting the
forms,
restarting the tablet and copying them over again, but am faced with
the
same message.

Gobie

On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:35:18 AM UTC+9, Yaw Anokwa wrote:

Gobie,

Do these errors happen with every tablet or just a few ones? Do the
problems go away if you delete the /odk folder, restart the tablet,
and reload the form?

Yaw

Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development,
professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user
training for ODK.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:05 AM, Gobie gob...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

I have developed a survey in xls, have converted it to xml and
uploaded
it
to a vast number of brand new Samsung Galaxy Tablets, but am being
met
with
a message reading: "Unfortunately, ODK Collect has stopped" when I
try
to
load the form. I didn't receive an error message while building the
form
through FormHub in xls, nor once converted to xml in ODK.

Given that the tablets are all new, I don't think this is due to the
device
running out of memory.

I have attached both the xls and xml versions of the survey to this
post. If
anyone has any advice, it would be most greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gobie

--

Post: opend...@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
send
an
email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--

Post: opend...@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an
email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--

Post: opend...@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer
University of Washington
mitche...@gmail.com

--

Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Yaw,

I followed the steps you have advised. Once ODK has been uninstalled,
re-installed and the forms uploaded, the surveys load without a problem.
However, this is only true for the first time that the surveys are loaded.
If after completing a survey, saving and finalising it, and a subsequent
survey is loaded for completion, I am faced with the aforementioned error
message "Unfortunately, ODK has stopped". I have three different surveys
which are being implemented, but am consistently receiving the error
message in two out of the three surveys. I have attached the survey that is
not encountering errors (PNTL_Survey) and also one that continues to
encounter the "Unfortunately, ODK has stopped message".

Look forward to any thoughts on how to solve this.

Thanks,

Gobie

GP_Survey_2013.xml (776 KB)

PNTL_Survey_2013.xml (753 KB)

··· On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 9:05:07 AM UTC+9, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > > Gobie, > > On the sdcard, there is a /odk folder. Uninstall Collect, delete that > /odk folder, re-install Collect, make sure the /odk folder and > /odk/forms folder has been created, and then add your forms. > > Yaw > -- > Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development, > professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user > training for ODK. > > On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 3:51 PM, Gobie <gob...@gmail.com > wrote: > > Mitch, > > > > Correct, all tablets are running ODK Collect 1.2.2 (rev 1023). > > > > Yaw - When you say to delete the odk folder, do you mean to delete the > forms > > from ODK Collect and then reload them via USB to the forms folder on the > > hardrive of the tablet, or do you mean to delete ODK altogether and > > reinstall the software? > > > > Gobie > > > > > > On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 3:55:31 AM UTC+9, Mitch wrote: > >> > >> And I assume all the tablets are running the latest ODK Collect (1.2.2 > rev > >> 1023). > >> Dynamic selects were only added in ODK Collect 1.2. > >> > >> Mitch > >> > >> > >> On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > >>> > >>> Gobie, > >>> > >>> Your best bet is to install a log capture on the tablet (see > >>> https://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/wiki/CollectTroubleshooting for > >>> instructions). Then delete the /odk folder, reboot the phone, and > >>> capture the log when you load the form. Save the log and attach it to > >>> an issue at http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/list > >>> > >>> Yaw > >>> -- > >>> Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development, > >>> professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user > >>> training for ODK. > >>> > >>> On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:00 AM, Gobie wrote: > >>> > Yaw, > >>> > > >>> > These errors occur in about 40% of tablets. I have tried deleting > the > >>> > forms, > >>> > restarting the tablet and copying them over again, but am faced with > >>> > the > >>> > same message. > >>> > > >>> > Gobie > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:35:18 AM UTC+9, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > >>> >> > >>> >> Gobie, > >>> >> > >>> >> Do these errors happen with every tablet or just a few ones? Do the > >>> >> problems go away if you delete the /odk folder, restart the tablet, > >>> >> and reload the form? > >>> >> > >>> >> Yaw > >>> >> -- > >>> >> Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development, > >>> >> professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user > >>> >> training for ODK. > >>> >> > >>> >> On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:05 AM, Gobie wrote: > >>> >> > Hi, > >>> >> > > >>> >> > I have developed a survey in xls, have converted it to xml and > >>> >> > uploaded > >>> >> > it > >>> >> > to a vast number of brand new Samsung Galaxy Tablets, but am > being > >>> >> > met > >>> >> > with > >>> >> > a message reading: "Unfortunately, ODK Collect has stopped" when > I > >>> >> > try > >>> >> > to > >>> >> > load the form. I didn't receive an error message while building > the > >>> >> > form > >>> >> > through FormHub in xls, nor once converted to xml in ODK. > >>> >> > > >>> >> > Given that the tablets are all new, I don't think this is due to > the > >>> >> > device > >>> >> > running out of memory. > >>> >> > > >>> >> > I have attached both the xls and xml versions of the survey to > this > >>> >> > post. If > >>> >> > anyone has any advice, it would be most greatly appreciated. > >>> >> > > >>> >> > Thanks, > >>> >> > > >>> >> > Gobie > >>> >> > > >>> >> > -- > >>> >> > -- > >>> >> > Post: opend...@googlegroups.com > >>> >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com > >>> >> > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > >>> >> > > >>> >> > --- > >>> >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the > Google > >>> >> > Groups > >>> >> > "ODK Community" group. > >>> >> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, > >>> >> > send > >>> >> > an > >>> >> > email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com. > >>> >> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. > > >>> >> > > >>> >> > > >>> > > >>> > -- > >>> > -- > >>> > Post: opend...@googlegroups.com > >>> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com > >>> > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > >>> > > >>> > --- > >>> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > >>> > Groups > >>> > "ODK Community" group. > >>> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, > send > >>> > an > >>> > email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com. > >>> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. > >>> > > >>> > > >>> > >>> -- > >>> -- > >>> Post: opend...@googlegroups.com > >>> Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com > >>> Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > >>> > >>> --- > >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups > >>> "ODK Community" group. > >>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send > an > >>> email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com. > >>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. > >>> > >>> > >> > >> > >> > >> -- > >> Mitch Sundt > >> Software Engineer > >> University of Washington > >> mitche...@gmail.com > > > > -- > > -- > > Post: opend...@googlegroups.com > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com > > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > > > --- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups > > "ODK Community" group. > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send > an > > email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com . > > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. > > > > >

Gobie,

Your form's relevance logic is very complex and the device is running
out of memory trying to execute it.

The error you'll see in your log is
java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occured while executing doInBackground()
E/AndroidRuntime(10845): at android.os.AsyncTask$3.done(AsyncTask.java:299)
...
E/AndroidRuntime(10845): Caused by: java.lang.StackOverflowError

The problematic node is:
/GP_Survey_2013/crime_referral

This is also not great:
/PNTL_Survey_2013/sectionC/why_serious

I would break up the relevance into a series of question specific
hidden nodes. For each question (e.g., react_domviol), use a calculate
to store a 1 if it is relevant and a 0 if it is not. Then for
crime_referral, check all those question nodes to determine if
crime_referral is relevant.

Yaw

··· -- Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development, professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user training for ODK.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 9:23 PM, Gobie gobier@gmail.com wrote:

Yaw,

I followed the steps you have advised. Once ODK has been uninstalled,
re-installed and the forms uploaded, the surveys load without a problem.
However, this is only true for the first time that the surveys are loaded.
If after completing a survey, saving and finalising it, and a subsequent
survey is loaded for completion, I am faced with the aforementioned error
message "Unfortunately, ODK has stopped". I have three different surveys
which are being implemented, but am consistently receiving the error message
in two out of the three surveys. I have attached the survey that is not
encountering errors (PNTL_Survey) and also one that continues to encounter
the "Unfortunately, ODK has stopped message".

Look forward to any thoughts on how to solve this.

Thanks,

Gobie

On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 9:05:07 AM UTC+9, Yaw Anokwa wrote:

Gobie,

On the sdcard, there is a /odk folder. Uninstall Collect, delete that
/odk folder, re-install Collect, make sure the /odk folder and
/odk/forms folder has been created, and then add your forms.

Yaw

Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development,
professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user
training for ODK.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 3:51 PM, Gobie gob...@gmail.com wrote:

Mitch,

Correct, all tablets are running ODK Collect 1.2.2 (rev 1023).

Yaw - When you say to delete the odk folder, do you mean to delete the
forms
from ODK Collect and then reload them via USB to the forms folder on the
hardrive of the tablet, or do you mean to delete ODK altogether and
reinstall the software?

Gobie

On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 3:55:31 AM UTC+9, Mitch wrote:

And I assume all the tablets are running the latest ODK Collect (1.2.2
rev
1023).
Dynamic selects were only added in ODK Collect 1.2.

Mitch

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Yaw Anokwa yan...@nafundi.com wrote:

Gobie,

Your best bet is to install a log capture on the tablet (see
https://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/wiki/CollectTroubleshooting for
instructions). Then delete the /odk folder, reboot the phone, and
capture the log when you load the form. Save the log and attach it to
an issue at http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/list

Yaw

Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development,
professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user
training for ODK.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:00 AM, Gobie gob...@gmail.com wrote:

Yaw,

These errors occur in about 40% of tablets. I have tried deleting
the
forms,
restarting the tablet and copying them over again, but am faced with
the
same message.

Gobie

On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:35:18 AM UTC+9, Yaw Anokwa wrote:

Gobie,

Do these errors happen with every tablet or just a few ones? Do the
problems go away if you delete the /odk folder, restart the tablet,
and reload the form?

Yaw

Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development,
professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user
training for ODK.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:05 AM, Gobie gob...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

I have developed a survey in xls, have converted it to xml and
uploaded
it
to a vast number of brand new Samsung Galaxy Tablets, but am
being
met
with
a message reading: "Unfortunately, ODK Collect has stopped" when
I
try
to
load the form. I didn't receive an error message while building
the
form
through FormHub in xls, nor once converted to xml in ODK.

Given that the tablets are all new, I don't think this is due to
the
device
running out of memory.

I have attached both the xls and xml versions of the survey to
this
post. If
anyone has any advice, it would be most greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gobie

--

Post: opend...@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en


You received this message because you are subscribed to the
Google
Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
send
an
email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--

Post: opend...@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
send
an
email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--

Post: opend...@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an
email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer
University of Washington
mitche...@gmail.com

--

Post: opend...@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an
email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--

Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Yaw,

Thank you for looking into this problem further, and identifying the cause
of error.
Thank you also for your suggestion on how to resolve this issue. I am
unsure on how to correctly use the calculate function, but am interested to
know if a 'relevant' code can be used if an option in a previous question
is not selected, rather than creating a 'relevant' code for all the
options that are selected in the previous question?

Thanks again for your assistance in identifying the cause of error - much
appreciated!

Gobie

··· On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:55:48 PM UTC+9, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > > Gobie, > > Your form's relevance logic is very complex and the device is running > out of memory trying to execute it. > > The error you'll see in your log is > java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occured while executing > doInBackground() > E/AndroidRuntime(10845): at > android.os.AsyncTask$3.done(AsyncTask.java:299) > ... > E/AndroidRuntime(10845): Caused by: java.lang.StackOverflowError > > The problematic node is: > /GP_Survey_2013/crime_referral > > This is also not great: > /PNTL_Survey_2013/sectionC/why_serious > > I would break up the relevance into a series of question specific > hidden nodes. For each question (e.g., react_domviol), use a calculate > to store a 1 if it is relevant and a 0 if it is not. Then for > crime_referral, check all those question nodes to determine if > crime_referral is relevant. > > Yaw > -- > Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development, > professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user > training for ODK. > > On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 9:23 PM, Gobie <gob...@gmail.com > wrote: > > Yaw, > > > > I followed the steps you have advised. Once ODK has been uninstalled, > > re-installed and the forms uploaded, the surveys load without a problem. > > However, this is only true for the first time that the surveys are > loaded. > > If after completing a survey, saving and finalising it, and a subsequent > > survey is loaded for completion, I am faced with the aforementioned > error > > message "Unfortunately, ODK has stopped". I have three different surveys > > which are being implemented, but am consistently receiving the error > message > > in two out of the three surveys. I have attached the survey that is not > > encountering errors (PNTL_Survey) and also one that continues to > encounter > > the "Unfortunately, ODK has stopped message". > > > > Look forward to any thoughts on how to solve this. > > > > Thanks, > > > > Gobie > > > > > > On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 9:05:07 AM UTC+9, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > >> > >> Gobie, > >> > >> On the sdcard, there is a /odk folder. Uninstall Collect, delete that > >> /odk folder, re-install Collect, make sure the /odk folder and > >> /odk/forms folder has been created, and then add your forms. > >> > >> Yaw > >> -- > >> Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development, > >> professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user > >> training for ODK. > >> > >> On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 3:51 PM, Gobie wrote: > >> > Mitch, > >> > > >> > Correct, all tablets are running ODK Collect 1.2.2 (rev 1023). > >> > > >> > Yaw - When you say to delete the odk folder, do you mean to delete > the > >> > forms > >> > from ODK Collect and then reload them via USB to the forms folder on > the > >> > hardrive of the tablet, or do you mean to delete ODK altogether and > >> > reinstall the software? > >> > > >> > Gobie > >> > > >> > > >> > On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 3:55:31 AM UTC+9, Mitch wrote: > >> >> > >> >> And I assume all the tablets are running the latest ODK Collect > (1.2.2 > >> >> rev > >> >> 1023). > >> >> Dynamic selects were only added in ODK Collect 1.2. > >> >> > >> >> Mitch > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > >> >>> > >> >>> Gobie, > >> >>> > >> >>> Your best bet is to install a log capture on the tablet (see > >> >>> https://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/wiki/CollectTroubleshootingfor > >> >>> instructions). Then delete the /odk folder, reboot the phone, and > >> >>> capture the log when you load the form. Save the log and attach it > to > >> >>> an issue at http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/list > >> >>> > >> >>> Yaw > >> >>> -- > >> >>> Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development, > >> >>> professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user > >> >>> training for ODK. > >> >>> > >> >>> On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:00 AM, Gobie wrote: > >> >>> > Yaw, > >> >>> > > >> >>> > These errors occur in about 40% of tablets. I have tried deleting > >> >>> > the > >> >>> > forms, > >> >>> > restarting the tablet and copying them over again, but am faced > with > >> >>> > the > >> >>> > same message. > >> >>> > > >> >>> > Gobie > >> >>> > > >> >>> > > >> >>> > On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:35:18 AM UTC+9, Yaw Anokwa wrote: > >> >>> >> > >> >>> >> Gobie, > >> >>> >> > >> >>> >> Do these errors happen with every tablet or just a few ones? Do > the > >> >>> >> problems go away if you delete the /odk folder, restart the > tablet, > >> >>> >> and reload the form? > >> >>> >> > >> >>> >> Yaw > >> >>> >> -- > >> >>> >> Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development, > >> >>> >> professional support, form design, implementation advice, and > user > >> >>> >> training for ODK. > >> >>> >> > >> >>> >> On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:05 AM, Gobie wrote: > >> >>> >> > Hi, > >> >>> >> > > >> >>> >> > I have developed a survey in xls, have converted it to xml and > >> >>> >> > uploaded > >> >>> >> > it > >> >>> >> > to a vast number of brand new Samsung Galaxy Tablets, but am > >> >>> >> > being > >> >>> >> > met > >> >>> >> > with > >> >>> >> > a message reading: "Unfortunately, ODK Collect has stopped" > when > >> >>> >> > I > >> >>> >> > try > >> >>> >> > to > >> >>> >> > load the form. I didn't receive an error message while > building > >> >>> >> > the > >> >>> >> > form > >> >>> >> > through FormHub in xls, nor once converted to xml in ODK. > >> >>> >> > > >> >>> >> > Given that the tablets are all new, I don't think this is due > to > >> >>> >> > the > >> >>> >> > device > >> >>> >> > running out of memory. > >> >>> >> > > >> >>> >> > I have attached both the xls and xml versions of the survey to > >> >>> >> > this > >> >>> >> > post. If > >> >>> >> > anyone has any advice, it would be most greatly appreciated. > >> >>> >> > > >> >>> >> > Thanks, > >> >>> >> > > >> >>> >> > Gobie > >> >>> >> > > >> >>> >> > -- > >> >>> >> > -- > >> >>> >> > Post: opend...@googlegroups.com > >> >>> >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com > >> >>> >> > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > >> >>> >> > > >> >>> >> > --- > >> >>> >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the > >> >>> >> > Google > >> >>> >> > Groups > >> >>> >> > "ODK Community" group. > >> >>> >> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from > it, > >> >>> >> > send > >> >>> >> > an > >> >>> >> > email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com. > >> >>> >> > For more options, visit > https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. > >> >>> >> > > >> >>> >> > > >> >>> > > >> >>> > -- > >> >>> > -- > >> >>> > Post: opend...@googlegroups.com > >> >>> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com > >> >>> > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > >> >>> > > >> >>> > --- > >> >>> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the > Google > >> >>> > Groups > >> >>> > "ODK Community" group. > >> >>> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, > >> >>> > send > >> >>> > an > >> >>> > email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com. > >> >>> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. > > >> >>> > > >> >>> > > >> >>> > >> >>> -- > >> >>> -- > >> >>> Post: opend...@googlegroups.com > >> >>> Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com > >> >>> Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > >> >>> > >> >>> --- > >> >>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > >> >>> Groups > >> >>> "ODK Community" group. > >> >>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, > send > >> >>> an > >> >>> email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com. > >> >>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. > >> >>> > >> >>> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> > >> >> -- > >> >> Mitch Sundt > >> >> Software Engineer > >> >> University of Washington > >> >> mitche...@gmail.com > >> > > >> > -- > >> > -- > >> > Post: opend...@googlegroups.com > >> > Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com > >> > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > >> > > >> > --- > >> > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > >> > Groups > >> > "ODK Community" group. > >> > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, > send > >> > an > >> > email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com. > >> > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. > >> > > >> > > > > > -- > > -- > > Post: opend...@googlegroups.com > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com > > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > > > --- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google > Groups > > "ODK Community" group. > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send > an > > email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com . > > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out. > > > > >

Hey Gobie,

Glad to help.

If you are using XLSForm, and you want a question to be relevant only
if red is not the favorite color, something like this would work
not(selected(${favoriteColor}, 'red'))

Yaw

··· -- Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development, form design, implementation support, and user training for ODK.

On Thu, Feb 21, 2013 at 5:49 PM, Gobie gobier@gmail.com wrote:

Yaw,

Thank you for looking into this problem further, and identifying the cause
of error.
Thank you also for your suggestion on how to resolve this issue. I am unsure
on how to correctly use the calculate function, but am interested to know if
a 'relevant' code can be used if an option in a previous question is not
selected, rather than creating a 'relevant' code for all the options that
are selected in the previous question?

Thanks again for your assistance in identifying the cause of error - much
appreciated!

Gobie

On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:55:48 PM UTC+9, Yaw Anokwa wrote:

Gobie,

Your form's relevance logic is very complex and the device is running
out of memory trying to execute it.

The error you'll see in your log is
java.lang.RuntimeException: An error occured while executing
doInBackground()
E/AndroidRuntime(10845): at
android.os.AsyncTask$3.done(AsyncTask.java:299)
...
E/AndroidRuntime(10845): Caused by: java.lang.StackOverflowError

The problematic node is:
/GP_Survey_2013/crime_referral

This is also not great:
/PNTL_Survey_2013/sectionC/why_serious

I would break up the relevance into a series of question specific
hidden nodes. For each question (e.g., react_domviol), use a calculate
to store a 1 if it is relevant and a 0 if it is not. Then for
crime_referral, check all those question nodes to determine if
crime_referral is relevant.

Yaw

Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development,
professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user
training for ODK.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 9:23 PM, Gobie gob...@gmail.com wrote:

Yaw,

I followed the steps you have advised. Once ODK has been uninstalled,
re-installed and the forms uploaded, the surveys load without a problem.
However, this is only true for the first time that the surveys are
loaded.
If after completing a survey, saving and finalising it, and a subsequent
survey is loaded for completion, I am faced with the aforementioned
error
message "Unfortunately, ODK has stopped". I have three different surveys
which are being implemented, but am consistently receiving the error
message
in two out of the three surveys. I have attached the survey that is not
encountering errors (PNTL_Survey) and also one that continues to
encounter
the "Unfortunately, ODK has stopped message".

Look forward to any thoughts on how to solve this.

Thanks,

Gobie

On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 9:05:07 AM UTC+9, Yaw Anokwa wrote:

Gobie,

On the sdcard, there is a /odk folder. Uninstall Collect, delete that
/odk folder, re-install Collect, make sure the /odk folder and
/odk/forms folder has been created, and then add your forms.

Yaw

Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development,
professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user
training for ODK.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 3:51 PM, Gobie gob...@gmail.com wrote:

Mitch,

Correct, all tablets are running ODK Collect 1.2.2 (rev 1023).

Yaw - When you say to delete the odk folder, do you mean to delete
the
forms
from ODK Collect and then reload them via USB to the forms folder on
the
hardrive of the tablet, or do you mean to delete ODK altogether and
reinstall the software?

Gobie

On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 3:55:31 AM UTC+9, Mitch wrote:

And I assume all the tablets are running the latest ODK Collect
(1.2.2
rev
1023).
Dynamic selects were only added in ODK Collect 1.2.

Mitch

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 9:00 AM, Yaw Anokwa yan...@nafundi.com wrote:

Gobie,

Your best bet is to install a log capture on the tablet (see
https://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/wiki/CollectTroubleshooting
for
instructions). Then delete the /odk folder, reboot the phone, and
capture the log when you load the form. Save the log and attach it
to
an issue at http://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/issues/list

Yaw

Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development,
professional support, form design, implementation advice, and user
training for ODK.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 8:00 AM, Gobie gob...@gmail.com wrote:

Yaw,

These errors occur in about 40% of tablets. I have tried deleting
the
forms,
restarting the tablet and copying them over again, but am faced
with
the
same message.

Gobie

On Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:35:18 AM UTC+9, Yaw Anokwa wrote:

Gobie,

Do these errors happen with every tablet or just a few ones? Do
the
problems go away if you delete the /odk folder, restart the
tablet,
and reload the form?

Yaw

Need ODK help? Go to http://nafundi.com for custom development,
professional support, form design, implementation advice, and
user
training for ODK.

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 5:05 AM, Gobie gob...@gmail.com wrote:

Hi,

I have developed a survey in xls, have converted it to xml and
uploaded
it
to a vast number of brand new Samsung Galaxy Tablets, but am
being
met
with
a message reading: "Unfortunately, ODK Collect has stopped"
when
I
try
to
load the form. I didn't receive an error message while
building
the
form
through FormHub in xls, nor once converted to xml in ODK.

Given that the tablets are all new, I don't think this is due
to
the
device
running out of memory.

I have attached both the xls and xml versions of the survey to
this
post. If
anyone has any advice, it would be most greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gobie

--

Post: opend...@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en


You received this message because you are subscribed to the
Google
Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from
it,
send
an
email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit
https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--

Post: opend...@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en


You received this message because you are subscribed to the
Google
Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
send
an
email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--

Post: opend...@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
send
an
email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer
University of Washington
mitche...@gmail.com

--

Post: opend...@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
send
an
email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--

Post: opend...@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an
email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

--

Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com
Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.