1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
We receive an error while uploading a form to aggregate. It says HTTP Status 400 - Bad Request.
Message: Problem parsing submission XML org.opendatakit.aggregate.exception.ODKParseException: Error processing new form: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Too few columns to subdivide instance table! aggregate.SHARP_A2_REPORTABLE_EVENT_FORM_ADDENDUM_V6_0_CORE5
Description The server cannot or will not process the request due to something that is perceived to be a client error (e.g., malformed request syntax, invalid request message framing, or deceptive request routing).
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
Uploading on Windows OS, chrome browser. Using Aggregate VM v2.0.0. Form was converted using xml offline converter 1.11
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
Updated mysql db, updated debian
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
I have attached the xml
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
We are running the aggregate vm on a VMware infrastructure. We have 20 forms , and only 3 are failing. Previous versions of this form worked fine.SHARP_A2_Reportable_Event_Form_Addendum_v6.xml (14.0 KB)