Error with loading form in ODK Collect

What is the problem? Please be detailed.
I have finished a form within ODK Build, saved it as an Excel-file, and then as XML, which I have uploaded to a Google Drive. The form has been downloaded to my ODK Collect app on my Android Huawei, but when I try to fill out a blank form I get the following error message:
"Error Occured
Encountered a problem with display condition for node [/CWCsurvey/age] at line: (), Bad node: org.javarosa.xpath.parser.ast.ASTNodeAbstractExpr@3a9b7eda"

What am I doing wrong or how can I fix this so I can fill out a form on my phone? I would like to attach the XML and Excel files I am using, but as a new user I apparently cannot upload...

Thank you so much in advance for any guidance.

Hi @npiraq

could you attach your form?

Hello, Grzegorz!

Thank you for responding to me so quickly.
I have tried attaching the form as a file, but the Forum is blocking me from adding attachments to my messages as I am a new user. I have also tried posting the xml file as text, but the forum is blocking me from posting more than 2 links (there are many in my form), and limits the number of characters, which my xml file overrides. So here is a link to the xml file on my Google Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/199C55srkqJbYOuWH0nlhbGrlDayqWqKN/view?usp=sharing

Thanks again in advance for having a look!

Best regards,

Olga

You have two relevant conditions which refer to the node that they are applied on:

• relevant="(count-selected(.) > '1') and (count-selected(.) < '3')"
  • relevant="(count-selected(.) > '1') and (count-selected(.) < '3')"

This results in a cycle because the system needs to know the value of the field to figure out whether to show it or not but it can only get a value if it knows whether it's shown or not.

Did you perhaps mean for those to be constraints?

I'm not able to get the error message you are getting but perhaps fixing these problems will address that as well. What version of ODK Collect are you running?