Error with XLSForms for ODK

We are looking to hire someone who can help us solve the following problem that XLSForma throws at us when testing it in https://getodk.org/xlsform/ and that also does not allow us to implement it in KOBO.

Error: ODK Validate Errors:

Something broke the parser. See above for a hint.
Error evaluating field 'sumapicos_c' (${grupo_gnral}[1]/grupo_correcion[1]/repeat_correccion[1]/pulverizacion_c[1]/repeat_seccion_c[1]/sumapicos_c[1]):
The problem was located in Calculate expression for ${sumapicos_c}
XPath evaluation: type mismatch indexed-repeat(): parameter 2 must be a parent of the field in parameter 1
Caused by: org.javarosa.xpath.XPathTypeMismatchException: The problem was located in Calculate expression for ${sumapicos_c}
XPath evaluation: type mismatch indexed-repeat(): parameter 2 must be a parent of the field in parameter 1 ... 10 more

The following files failed validation: ${PRUEBA_1_2v2_REM_PULVERIZADORA_V27_SIN} EMAIL_v4.xml

Result: Invalid

PRUEBA_1_2v2_REM_PULVERIZADORA_V27_SIN EMAIL_v5.xlsx (588.5 KB)

I leave my data
Thank you very much
Alvaro
asassano@scanterra.com

Good evening @Varo ,

I faced the same error in the same context of a long nested logical test

I didn't find a direct solution and I did what I mentioned in my post (multiple calculate questions instead of one only test)

@Varo now it seems to work fine with the same workaround I used last year (15 + 1 calculate outside of the if statement) lines 346 to 361

PRUEBA6.xlsx (82,0 Ko)

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.