Exporting geoshape from Central in geojson conserving their attributes

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.

Hi the community!

In Central, I have submissions with geoshapes which represent private field plot. The other questions on the form relate to their attributes (owner, areas, crop types, geology etc). I would like to visualize / analyze these geoshape conserving their attributes in QGIS or Google Earth. It seems that this was possible from Aggregate as recalled by Grzesiek2010 : https://docs.getodk.org/aggregate-visualize/
However, when I export them to Geojson with Briefcase (from Central), I keep their geometry but I lose their attributes ...
How can I do?
Thank you in advance for your collaboration

**2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.

ODKCollect / Central
Phone Android / Windows 10 Pro 10.0.18362

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?

Exporting forms in csv but both coordinates (lat/long) of the vertices are in the same cells. Mordover, there are different cells for each vertices in the csv. This complicate a lot the csv structure...

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

Record a geoshape and complete the submissions with a couple of other questions related to the geoshape (owner'name of the plot (geoshape), area, other caracteritics).
Submit the form to Central.
Export in Geojson with Briefcase
Open the geojson in Google Earth o QGis

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

If R is an option at all, have a look at https://docs.ropensci.org/ruODK/articles/spatial.html for a worked example.
You can select the relevant attributes, choose which (if there's several) geo field should become the feature, and export to geojson.

The challenge with direct connection of Central to QGIS is that you'd need a QGIS plugin that does all the heavy lifting of accessing, parsing, and transforming of data.

1 Like

@pmathoux Is QRealTime a viable option for you? If not, can you explain what it's lacking?

Hi, why not use the wkt of the geom ?