External choices not working

I see external choices is not working, I have download this external choices xls file from http://xlsform.org then uploaded into opendatakit/xiframe/ and KOBO but it doesn't work fine

Hello what do you mean by saying that? Have any screenshot or error message ?

2 Likes

hello
when I upload this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12qZL34kuHSZGWDv0BBJ1qf7dSmml-d2VnMWH0Vtg-O4/edit#gid=683809272
it gives me this

ODK Validate Warnings:
XForm Parse Warning: Warning: 1 Unrecognized attributes found in Element [input] and will be ignored: [query] Location:

Problem found at nodeset: /html/body/input
    With element <input query="instance('counties')/root/item[state= /select_one_externall/state ]" ref="/select_one_externall/county"><label ref="jr:itext('/select_one_externall/county:label')"/>

With element <input query="instance('counties')/root/item[state= /select_one_externall/state ]" ref="/select_one_externall/county"><label ref="jr:itext('/select_one_externall/county:label')"/>

XForm Parse Warning: Warning: 1 Unrecognized attributes found in Element [input] and will be ignored: [query] Location:

With element <input query="instance('cities')/root/item[state= /select_one_externall/state  and county= /select_one_externall/county ]" ref="/select_one_externall/city"><label ref="jr:itext('/select_one_externall/city:label')"/>

With element <input query="instance('cities')/root/item[state= /select_one_externall/state  and county= /select_one_externall/county ]" ref="/select_one_externall/city"><label ref="jr:itext('/select_one_externall/city:label')"/>

@Haitham_Darweesh Are you still having problems with this form Warnings are fine, it's errors that you have to worry about! Have you been able to try this form in ODK Collect to confirm it works?

Hello, I moved without my laptop. Sorry.

externl choices working fine on mobile but it doesn't work on browser