1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I created a form including a File upload widget.
In ODK collect : once the form is completed, I send it to the database.
When I try to export my data from the database to my computer (from ODK Aggregate interface or via ODK Briefcase), I can see the file I selected while I was filling the form but it is corrupted, I can't open it on my computer. However the file that is exported has the correct weight.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
App: ODK Collect v1.24.1
Smartphone: Blackview BV8000Pro with Android 7.0
Forms stored on Aggregate v1.7.1
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I tried different file type (PDF, binary data, ASCII files) but all files were corrupted.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Use a form including a file upload widget.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
Do you have any idea that could solve this issue?
Thanks for your assistance.