Final exported data CSV file doesn’t show Data “Label”

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
Final exported data CSV file show data “name” at the first row of the answers table which is in English , while the answers are Arabic, That make the final resulted table look bad. (see attached screen shot). I want the final extracted file contain the data “Label” in the first row of the answers table, as well for the choices “name”

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK aggregate (v2.0.5) and use the VirtualBox v5.2.42 Win32 hosted on a windows 7 32bit machine support virtualization. ODK-Briefcase-v1.17.4.jar , ms Excel 2013.

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
Nothing but attached the picture of the expected result.

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Design an xml form file that his interface question and answer with another language other than English, i.e Arabic . by using ODK-build 0.24.0

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

as I quoted from @W_Brunette Jan '12

"That information is stored in the xform which should be uniquely
correlated to the answers that are output in the csv. The csv only
represents the answers for that unique identifier."

May be if we could make the ODK-build or the XML designer accept other language letters as the data "name" ?!

After doing hard research at the support forum, i came up with:
@laminesarr9, this is by design. Names are the column names and labels are what the users sees.

I suppose we could find a way to also export labels, but it's a little complicated. Labels tend to be longer and be available in multiple languages. Anyway, if that is a must have feature for you, file a feature request at https://forum.getodk.org/c/features.