Fix the naviguation buttons at the bottom of the screen (below the keyboard)

When you leave a group to the next one, if the first question of the group is a select_one the navigation buttons are at the bottom of the screen, if the next one begins with a text fields, those buttons are moving on the top of the keyboard.
This causes some surprises when you quickly skip optional groups of question.

I am not sure it would be possible to fix the position of the button at the bottom of the screen an when a text is asked, to put the keyboard over the navigation buttons.

Back here with this quite uncomfortable behviour.
After a few screens containing "Select" questions and having navigation buttons at the bottom of the phone screen, users are surprised when a screen starts with a text or integer question because the "Next" button jumps to the middle of the screen, above the keyboard. As a consequence when they want to skip this question, they input unwanted characters they have to delete before going next screen.

Would it be possible to fix the location of the navigation buttons at the bottom of the screen ?

I thought I read about some Android constraint as a reason about that but I am not sure.

A workaround would be to start each screen containing a text or integer question with a select_one question asking if user want to input text or integer