Forbidden 403 error with Aggregate 1.0 Beta 3 and Collect 1.1.7 RC1

I installed the Beta Aggregate version on an appengine and can log in
and upload forms no problem. However I can't access any of the forms
from collect on my phone. Each time I get a Forbidden (403) error
message. I have tried logging in as the site administrator and as a
data collector with an account that I created.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

What version of collect are you using? Aggregate 1.0 is designed to be
used with Collect 1.1.7.

··· On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 2:27 AM, dj_bridges wrote: > I installed the Beta Aggregate version on an appengine and can log in > and upload forms no problem. However I can't access any of the forms > from collect on my phone. Each time I get a Forbidden (403) error > message. I have tried logging in as the site administrator and as a > data collector with an account that I created. > > Any ideas what might be causing this? > > -- > Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com > Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >

Sorry missed 1.1.7 in the title initially. When logging in from the
phone the user account cannot be a google account it must be an "ODK
account".

Did you try turning on the Anonymous user and see if that works? That
shouldn't require a login. Try starting there to make sure everything
else is correct and then we can troubleshoot the user problem.

Waylon

··· On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 10:04 AM, W. Brunette wrote: > What version of collect are you using? Aggregate 1.0 is designed to be > used with Collect 1.1.7. > > On Fri, Aug 5, 2011 at 2:27 AM, dj_bridges wrote: >> I installed the Beta Aggregate version on an appengine and can log in >> and upload forms no problem. However I can't access any of the forms >> from collect on my phone. Each time I get a Forbidden (403) error >> message. I have tried logging in as the site administrator and as a >> data collector with an account that I created. >> >> Any ideas what might be causing this? >> >> -- >> Post: opendatakit@googlegroups.com >> Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com >> Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >> >