Force et least one repeated group odk collect

Hi all
I want to make a survey on antibiotics consumption. I have to know if the subject take antibiotic. If he do, i have to fill details for each antibiotic taken (can be more then one but at least one). So i do a form with a repeated group of required questions. This group is conditioned by the response of a previous question on antibiotic prescription if yes. The problem is when i check yes for this question odk collect ask me if i want to add or no the group. This behaviour is not desired and can lead to not entring any datas on antibiotics if i do not add a group. What i want is when i check the question on antibiotics prescription odk show me the first group and when completed ask me to add another group.
Thanks for help

solved. remove jr:template

··· Le lundi 20 mars 2017 19:56:48 UTC+1, mk.gue...@hotmail.com a écrit : > > Hi all > I want to make a survey on antibiotics consumption. I have to know if the > subject take antibiotic. If he do, i have to fill details for each > antibiotic taken (can be more then one but at least one). So i do a form > with a repeated group of required questions. This group is conditioned by > the response of a previous question on antibiotic prescription if yes. The > problem is when i check yes for this question odk collect ask me if i want > to add or no the group. This behaviour is not desired and can lead to not > entring any datas on antibiotics if i do not add a group. What i want is > when i check the question on antibiotics prescription odk show me the first > group and when completed ask me to add another group. > Thanks for help