Nafundi 1.4.0

I upload to ODK Aggregate.

Please let me know if you need any other information, or are able to guide
me to a solution.

Thank you!!!

settings.xlsx (8.02 KB)

1 Like

Hi

You have a punctuation character in the form id (tp.01)
Regards

ยทยทยท On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 1:14 PM, wrote:

I receive this error when trying to upload an updated version of a form:

Error: Form did not specify a Form ID. For information on Form ID please
check the Open Data Kit FAQ

Attached is a copy of what I have on my "settings" tab:
I have not encountered this problem before, but duplicated it multiple
times over the past few days. I tried renaming the form id, that didn't
work. I tried deleting the settings tab, that worked to upload one form,
but if I try to make any changes it again tells me I did not specify a form
ID.

I create the form in Excel then convert to xls through XLSForm Offline by
Nafundi 1.4.0

I upload to ODK Aggregate.

Please let me know if you need any other information, or are able to guide
me to a solution.

Thank you!!!

--

Unsubscribe: opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com
Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"ODK Community" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to opendatakit+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Thank you, I updated and removed the punctuation and still receive the same
error. Could it have anything to do with the media file I'm uploading?

ยทยทยท On Wednesday, June 22, 2016 at 10:51:12 AM UTC-6, Ian Lawrence wrote: > > Hi > > You have a punctuation character in the form id (tp.01) > Regards > > > > On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 1:14 PM, <trisha....@rescue.org > wrote: > >> I receive this error when trying to upload an updated version of a form: >> >> Error: Form did not specify a Form ID. For information on Form ID please >> check the Open Data Kit FAQ >> >> Attached is a copy of what I have on my "settings" tab: >> I have not encountered this problem before, but duplicated it multiple >> times over the past few days. I tried renaming the form id, that didn't >> work. I tried deleting the settings tab, that worked to upload one form, >> but if I try to make any changes it again tells me I did not specify a form >> ID. >> >> I create the form in Excel then convert to xls through XLSForm Offline by >> Nafundi 1.4.0 >> >> I upload to ODK Aggregate. >> >> Please let me know if you need any other information, or are able to >> guide me to a solution. >> >> Thank you!!! >> >> -- >> -- >> Post: opend...@googlegroups.com >> Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com >> Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en >> >> --- >> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups >> "ODK Community" group. >> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an >> email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com . >> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout. >> > >

I would try these two things:

• change version to a numeric string, such as: 160623
  • clear any cached contents.

Hope it helps.

Trung.

ยทยทยท On Thursday, June 23, 2016 at 2:15:21 AM UTC+7, trisha....@rescue.org wrote: > Thank you, I updated and removed the punctuation and still receive the same error. Could it have anything to do with the media file I'm uploading? > > On Wednesday, June 22, 2016 at 10:51:12 AM UTC-6, Ian Lawrence wrote: > Hi > > > You have a punctuation character in the form id (tp.01) > Regards > > > > > > > On Wed, Jun 22, 2016 at 1:14 PM, wrote: > > > I receive this error when trying to upload an updated version of a form: > Error: Form did not specify a Form ID. For information on Form ID please check the Open Data Kit FAQ > Attached is a copy of what I have on my "settings" tab: > I have not encountered this problem before, but duplicated it multiple times over the past few days. I tried renaming the form id, that didn't work. I tried deleting the settings tab, that worked to upload one form, but if I try to make any changes it again tells me I did not specify a form ID. > > I create the form in Excel then convert to xls through XLSForm Offline by Nafundi 1.4.0 > I upload to ODK Aggregate. > Please let me know if you need any other information, or are able to guide me to a solution. > Thank you!!! > > > > > -- > > -- > > Post: opend...@googlegroups.com > > Unsubscribe: opendatakit...@googlegroups.com > > Options: http://groups.google.com/group/opendatakit?hl=en > > > > --- > > You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ODK Community" group. > > To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to opendatakit...@googlegroups.com. > > For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Writing version purely as an integer solved the issue for me.

I'm having the same issue. I have changed the version to an integer and this still hasn't worked. I've tried all the option named above but still receiving this error message:

Type Status Report

Message Form did not specify a Form ID. For information on Form ID please check the Open Data Kit FAQ

Description The server cannot or will not process the request due to something that is perceived to be a client error (e.g., malformed request syntax, invalid request message framing, or deceptive request routing).

Anyone have any clue why this might be appearing?

Hi, I just hit this myself. I was using a date/time string as the version, "202003071130284410061" - this gave the error noted above about not specifying a Form Id. I fiddled and eventually got this error:

Problem with JavaRosa Parsing Form: org.opendatakit.aggregate.exception.ODKIncompleteSubmissionData: The version string must be an integer less than 2147483648

So although using an int - its too big. Cut down to "2003071130" and the form is now accepted by Aggregate server. For me this would work until 2022 when the number would be too big, so swapping to 'date' output in seconds since 1970 (std unix function) so number remains in range for at least the next 10 years.

Hope this helps. -Colin