Form not downloading with attached csv file on Kobo

1. What is the issue? Please be detailed.
Hi! Lately, sometimes when trying to replace/use a new attached csv file to a form and redeploying, and then downloading the form in a device, the new csv file will not be recognized / downloaded, which results in the form not working as expected.

imagen

(Here you can see that, even though I have 3 csv files attached in the form, when I downloaded on a device, its only downloading 1 of these 3)

I have experienced this in at least 3 separated forms. I have the suspicion is a bug, since when I deploy a fresh form, from the same xls, same csv files, it works just as expected. The issue detailed before only happens when I redeploy with new csv's. It's worth noting that before last week I hadn't experienced this.

2. What steps can we take to reproduce this issue?
This does not happen all the time, but it can happen if you delete a csv file and replace it, and then redeploy the form.

3. What have you tried to fix the issue?
The only way I have found to fix this is through: deleting all csv files, redeploy with no attached files, reattach the csvs, and the redeploy. It does work, but it reinforces my suspicion that this is indeed a bug.

Thank anyone in advance that can help me figure whats going on ^^

Hi @Paula_Diaz
Is this on KoboToolbox server? On their forum there is a lot of people having the same issue. Here is one of the posts.

1 Like

Hi! Yes it is! Guess I'll just have to wait and see huh?:stuck_out_tongue: Thank you so much for the heads up!