Form status

What is the problem? Please be detailed.
How to change status of sent form to finalized form

What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?

What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

What you have you tried to fix the problem?

Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach here.

After sending a form from ODK it is not possible to change the status of that form.

Narendra

1 Like

@Bhupender_Bhutani I'm curious. Why do you want to change the status of the form? Is it because you want to edit it again?

I lost my server backup so want to retrive data

You can check if data is present in device from which you collect data. Below is path
Internal memory >ODK>instance
Here you will find out all instances which you sent from your device.

Narendra

1 Like

And if the forms are in the /odk folder, you can also try resending from the device. From the Main Menu, go to Send Finalized Form, tap the Menu option (usually 3 vertical dots), then Change View, then Show Sent and Unsent Forms. Now you should be Select the forms you’d like and resend.

1 Like

I just tried this, in collect it says that the form was sent correctly, but the submitted instance never shows up in Aggregate. What could be the problem?

Oh! I see the forms as incomplete submission in Aggregate under "Form Management" and then "Submission Admin." That wasn't clear to me where to see them. Now I've marked them as complete- great! :slight_smile:

2 Likes