Form Version Error

I am not able to export my form from our source server to odk aggregate server. An error message ''Problem with javaRosa Form: org.opendatakit.aggregate.exception.ODKIncompleteSubmissionData: The version string must be an integer less than 2147483648 '' is displaying on screen.

My current form version is 2022020299. As you kno 99 is the last form version so next version is 100 but due string limit, it does not allow to export the form so for this reason error comes.
My source server autogenerated the form version so this time the version is 100 . So not able to export my form. If anyone have any idea to resolve this issue, kindly help me. I will always thankful for this.

I'm sorry to hear you are having this issue. Please note that Aggregate is no longer being supported. Central is now the ODK server. The post below has for more details about the end-of-life for Aggregate.

What is your "source server"? Have you set up something custom to send your forms to Aggregate or are you using the Aggregate web interface to upload forms?

Thanks for your update on this. Yes it is set to auto send the form to aggregate once click on ''Export to Mobile'' button on the source server Form entery page. Our source server is DDMS+ (Web application)

DDMS+ is outside of the core ODK ecosystem. You will need to ask them for support on the automatic version numbering in their system.

Is it possible to export the .xml file for the form, edit the version number, and upload it manually to your ODK Aggregate?

Is there a way to change the 2022020 part of your form version ID?

Thanks for your clarification on this. I got your point.
We have to ask the devlopers to change the formatting of form version in DDMS+ something like YYYYMMXXXX where XXXX will denotes the form versions. I think ODK accept only 10 digit value in there form version string, if it becomes 11 digit then in that case ODK does not accept that form due to string limit.

2 Likes