1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
When sending forms to Google sheets the image column is shown as a hyperlink to an image in a neighbouring folder, but without an indication of the actual filename. I can't find a way to export from Google sheets such that I can access the images offline (e.g. download the images folder and be able to cross reference these filenames instead of a hyperlink to Google Drive).
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODK Collect 1.23.2; Google Drive
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
It's a hyperlink and I can't find the image id / filename, so no idea how to fix - some other answers (e.g. Google spreadheets get image filename instead of URL shared link ) have work arounds, but this is not a long term / viable solution for collecting data that includes images
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
If it is possible to add a column with the image name that is in the same format as Briefcase that would be great, and the submission of images would be helpful not to have the full path from the data collection device as the image name.
This issue is the stumbling block for me going live with a new project with other remotely based team members, so it would really help to be able to solve this. It's much easier than setting up Central or Aggregate...