Group yes_no questions answered yes in a choice list

What is the problem?

I have a set of yes_no questions that i need to gather the answered as yes in a list

What ODK tool and version are you using? And on what device and operating system version?

still in the coding not testing on the tablet or enketo.
Operating through ONA

What you have you tried to fix the problem?

Tried the calculation (if(select${},1,"label"), knowing it works for the multiple selection question and not for several yes_no
i just read that there is an option "table-list group" but i couldn't find how to code it, this might help i suppose

How are you using the list... Do you need to show the user the list of yes answers during the survey? Is it for your analysis after the data is collected? Something else?

Can you post the XLSForm file for what you've tried so far?

Attaching the last code i have saved the other ones did not work so I deleted them.
So of the [affected by] questions i need those with the answer yes to be put in a list for the ranking section.

yes_no choice list.xlsx (15.7 KB)

I realize this changes your survey structure some but would the attached work for your purposes?
dynamic_filter_choices.xlsx (13.2 KB)

1 Like

Thank you so much for your support.
This is a partial solution, i will check again with the end user if this is fine.
The original request is that they needed to have the options listed in question (m7_q1) as yes no questions and out of the answered yes, to get a list as the one used in m7_q2_1, m7_q2_2, m7_q2_3, m7_q2_4, m7_q2_5.