Help our School - Can this product help us track participation in our extra curricular school activities?

Hello,

I really hope you can help. My name is Sean Hollingworth and I work for Ecclesfield Secondary School in Sheffield, England. We are currently seeking a simple, user friendly way of tracking student participation in our extracurricular activities. I have been looking for a product that may be able to help us do this and think that the ODK package may be able to help.

Put simply, we offer a variety of clubs at lunch time and after school. We need a system to record the students that attend each club and keep a record of attendance in order to identify any patterns which may allow us to better engage our students into taking part in extracurricular activities.
For example - Our table tennis club runs on Tuesday lunch times and is open to all students -
one week there may be 6 students who attend. Their attendance needs to be recorded by date.
The following week the same 6 students may attend, plus 4 more new students. Again the attendance needs to be recorded - 6 will have attended 2 sessions, 4 will have attended just the one.
The week after, there may only be 2 students attend, both of which are new students. Again their attendance needs recording.
At the end of each term, we would like to be able to analyse who has attended, how often they have attended and be able to split that data between year groups and gender etc...

Would the ODK system allow our staff to record attendance to their clubs and maintain an up to date record of who has attended and when?

Any help or advice you could give would be greatly received.

Thank you in advance,

Sean

Sean Hollingworth
Business and Community Engagement Manager

Ecclesfield School, Chapeltown Road, Sheffield, S35 9WD
Tel: 0114 2409583

ยทยทยท ________________________________

Please consider the environment before printing this email.

This email and any associated attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom the email is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Trust. If you are not the intended recipient of this email you may not use, copy or disclose any information contained within the message or the attachments. Please notify the sender immediately and delete the email.

North East Sheffield Trust (T/A Ecclesfield School) is a charitable company limited by guarantee registered in England and Wales with registration number 08863947.

Registered Office
Chapeltown Road, Ecclesfield, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S35 9WD.
Telephone: 0114 246 1156

http://www.ecclesfield-school.comhttp://www.ecclesfield-school.com/