How do i add a link on ODK checklist for another website and launch it, to learn a given course available there? Instead of reinventing the wheel. But I would like to use ODK to monitor when the course was signed-into, time, date, and duration it took for the learning to take place. Also launch a video, do assessments and evaluate the learning session on ODK.
How do i add a link on ODK checklist for another website and launch it, to learn a given course available there?
Welcome to the ODK forum, @mamudua ! We're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself on this forum thread. I'd also encourage you to add a picture as your avatar because it helps build community!
You could build a course module/session into a single survey form, with the expectation that the user starts and finishes that module in a single sitting. You could include both learning information (text to read, videos, etc.) and questions to evaluate the user's understanding. However, a direct integration with another website will require custom development work that is outside the scope of the core software.
- A note widget will let you present information inside a survey without asking for an answer from the user.
- A survey form can include media such as videos.
- ODK Central lets you create named public access links. You could create a link specific to each course participant and tell them not to share the link with anyone. You will be able to see if a link is used for more than one submission.
- If you enable the form audit log, you can access detailed information about the durations as a user moves through a survey.
- You can include questions, and then grade the responses during your data analysis of submissions.