How skip a lot of questions?

Good evening dear EXPERTS,
I am a beginner with ODK, and for a long time I have a problem. I have a questionnaire with three sections with an introductory question for each one.
example:
SECTION A
Q1: Do you offer ART services? Yes No
Q2 ......
etc ...
SECTION B
Q1Do you have TB services? Yes No
Q2 ...
etc ...
SECTION C
Q1: Do you offer services in Palu? Yes No
Q2 ..
My problem is that after Q1 = "No" I want ODK to go to the next section and so on?
What to do ?

2 Likes

Hi,

Just use skip logic. You will find examples in here and see the attached form. I have highlighted the skip logic example line in yellow. You will find some more useful example in this for too.

Thanks,
Imran
sample_xlsform.xls (30.5 KB)

3 Likes

One quick tip is that you have a lot of questions that should be skipped with the same logic, you can wrap those questions in a group with no label and then put the single skip logic on that group!

3 Likes

Thanks for your answers.
I will try to see

Thanks for your answers.
I will try to see

I have the problem as yours, when I hit 'No' on the top questions I want to skip to another questions by without hit 'Yes' at conditions again.

Hi @theuang_PBH
We're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself on this forum thread. I'd also encourage you to add a real picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

this problem is already solved and as described above you need to wrap the part of your form you may need to skip in a group and use Relevant as described in https://xlsform.org/en/#skipping. If you have any questions please attach your form and we will try to help.

Thank you for your answers. I will try to do if nothing change I will ask you again sir.