How to access old Aggregate AppEngine instance to recover data

Would it be possible to recover data that were lost due to not migrating from ODK Aggregate? We use to access our data using this link back in Feb 2019 and afterward we changed to a different app. However, the data stored on ODK were not backed up. Is there a way I can get them back?

Hi @Bruce_Rutayisire, are you able to visit your application dashboard at Google AppEngine and check the Billing Status section? That is the first troubleshooting step. What other steps from the message on the error page have you tried?

Please note that Aggregate is no longer being supported. Central is now the ODK server. The post below has for more details about the end-of-life for Aggregate.

Hi @danbjoseph, No I am unable to visit our application dashboard. Ever since this feature (The standalone legacy SDK and appcfg tooling service shut down) was stopped we can't.

@Bruce_Rutayisire Until you have access to the Google Cloud account and add billing information, there isn't much we can do to help. Perhaps you can contact Google and ask for help gaining access?

Thanks, I will reach out to them.