How to Add New Group and loop to the same question

Hello I'm new in ODK, I just wanted to ask if its possible to add new group after begin_repeat based on a yes_no question? and the loop will end after you choose no. thank you.

M3DAS_testloop.xlsx (31.2 KB)

I hope you can help me. thank you very much.

@vans28, do you mean have the group inside the repeat like this?

begin repeat
begin group
-- --- -----
end group
end repeat

I think what Evan wants is a way to stop repeating based on a yes/no question inside the repeat. That is not possible.

One workaround is to "unroll" those repeats and use relevance on each unrolled block to skip based on previous answers.

thanks reverton and sir yaw,

i see. maybe i should revamp the sequence of the questions
one more thing, is it allowed to jump or go back to the previous questions or group if ever?

thanks again.

I think yes in both movement. skip logic allows you to manage the 'jump' under relevant column in survey sheet (xlsform).

Hi vans did you figure out the way to to this?.
Thanks

hi adarsh_bisht,

as per yaw to stop repeating based on a yes/no question inside the repeat is impossible. so I decided to revamp my question and create a consent and relevant to trigger depends what i want to choose.

regards,
evan