1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
how can i add constraint/validation on calculate field...
i want to restrict interviewer who are getting 1 in calculate field
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ODk Collect , ODK Aggregate
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
i have tried ".=1" without quotation in constraint field of calculate
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
When you generate the result mid of the survey or end of the survey? Restrict mean stop interviewing and end the survey? It would be better if you attach XLSForm here explaining little bit more.
i want to restrict interviewer to go next who have response 1 in return..
If options for that particular question are 1 2 3 4 5 etc then put constraint .>1.
Constraint is used with questions not calculations so if it's a result of a calculation you might want to pass it to a question first.
could you please provide some sample file plz..
This for example: constraintTest.xlsx (5.3 KB)
The enclosed example may be useful in that (unlike the previous one above) it prevents the user from advancing through the form unless the constraint is met.
In the example above, a note is displayed if the constraint is not met, but the user can continue to marcht through the form and submit it even if the constraint continues not to be met.ExampleHardConstraint.xlsx (11.1 KB)