How to get ODK Aggregate

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I hope you are doing well. I am Sameer one of the users of ODK. I have already created my project through ODK build and now I am trying to upload my project on ODK aggregate, but as I don’t have ODK aggregate on my pc I couldn’t upload. I tried many times to download the ODK aggregate app but I didn’t succeed. Hence, could you please guide how to download ODK aggregate and as well as how to configure it.*
**2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
I don't have any servers, I am using my laptop.

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
Just installation of ODK aggregate.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
To be honest, I don't know specifically which steps should be followed. The main problem is the installation and setup of ODK aggregate on pc.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
In the meantime, as I checked in Google the users are downloading the particular app from the below specific page, unfortunately, despite many efforts I couldn’t get particular page. Could you please instruct on this too.

Hi @Yadgari
welcome to the forum! Please introduce yourself here!

you should read through this doc https://docs.opendatakit.org/aggregate-setup/

Hi @Yadgari,

You can also download ODK Aggregate directly from Here.

Best,
@iamnarendrasingh

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you so much for providing the link. Could you please also instruct on odk aggregate configuration.

Thank you so much for your cooperation in advance.

Best regards,

Sameer

Hi @Yadgari, the link provided by @Grzesiek2010 has alot of information on configurations. I encourage you to check it out and spend some time there.

Kind regards.

Hi Narendrasingh,

Thank you for sharing the link. I followed the instruction and now when I am installing ODK aggregate, based on your lecture I need to select Google App Engine but it doesn't appear along with the other three options. Below is the screenshot. Could you please instruct on this?