1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I can't make summaries, for example: how many answered yes and the percentage of yes.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
I am using Kobo toolbox
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
*4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Can help on how to design the form so it can give summaries.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
could you tell us more about your form or attach a sample one? Are you sing repeatable groups or not?
Generally there is no one easy way because such summaries are rather made on a server side but it can be doable using calculations.
okay i will send the form as an example, but again maybe for a further clarification:
This is what i am looking for; i have questions which needs scoring for example:
(1) Maternity reporting: Completeness 50%, then Timeliness 20%
(2) Immunization reporting: Completeness 100%, Timeliness 60%
(3)TB Reports: Completeness 40%, Timeliness 30%
then at the end of the Checklist ODK should give us like summary of shortfalls and group all areas where the respondent answered less than 50%, for a quick response and action.