How to perform calculation for two items

**1. I am developing a form in xls and want calculations to be auto generate.
A. (type) integer (name) number_of_days (label) Number of days
B. (type) integer (name) daily_rate (label) What is the daily Rate?

Now let say the number of days is 3 and the daily rate is 5000, how do i create the calculation formular to auto generate this

2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers. I am using ODK and its been hosted on Ona server and the device is mobile phone and operating system is android

3. What you have you tried to fix the problem? have not been able to fix

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?

5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.

Hi @soforigyasi

just use calculation.

please i have used it but its still not working. Can you give me other options

What was wrong? Could you attach your form maybe we can fix it?

Ok I revived your form but could you provide a sample here? I man how your calculation should look like for that:

I mean what you want to calculate.

Thank you for your help and response. I want a multiplication of the number of days by the rate ie (3*5000). the answer should be an auto generated. Please can i also get your email address to personally contact you. Thank you

What about this sample:calcTest.xlsx (19.9 KB)
it is based on your form I just removed everything that is not needed to fix your problem wit calculation.
Here is a result from aggregate:

it's gorczykowski@soldevelo.com but I prefer solving problems here on the forum in order to help other people in the future as well who might have a similar problem.

soforigyasi1@gmail.com and whatapp number is +256705415338