How to use API to deactivate survey on enketo

Hello colleagues,
I'm actually new in this domain. I have recently got IM job. And I suppose to be managing ODK aggregate with enketo account.
Now my problem started with error message no quota left.
Would please guide me the process to deactivate some surveys from my aggregate without deleting them.
I have tried to read enketo API documentation. But it is so technical for me.
I do appreciate your support

Please note that Aggregate is no longer being supported. Central is now the ODK server. The post below has for more details about the end-of-life for Aggregate.

Welcome to the ODK forum, @tarek1, we're glad you're here. When you get a chance, please introduce yourself on this forum thread. I'd also encourage you to add a picture as your avatar because it helps build community!

Hi @tarek1

Enketo is an application for collecting ODK Data in Web Browsers. Like ODK Collect it send survey data to an aggregator (Central, FormShare, etc). Usually, the aggregator registers a form in Enketo using API or removes the form from Enketo using API. However, if you don't want to receive more submissions in a form (to manage a quota) then the easiest way is to deactivate the form on the aggregator app.

1 Like