1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
I created a droplet on Digital Ocean to run ODK Aggregate. I am using this guide: https://docs.opendatakit.org/aggregate-digital-ocean/
The floating ip is working. I got a subdomain name off of Freedns.afraid.org. My problem comes from enabling HTTPS. I followed the instructions exactly and entered:
sudo certbot run --nginx --non-interactive --agree-tos -m YOUR_EMAIL --redirect -d YOUR_DOMAIN.
in the console. I will include a picture of the error message that came up after trying this multiple times.
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
I am using digital ocean with Ubuntu 18.04.3 (LTS) x64. I am using the version of ODK aggregate that is used in the guide.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?
I looked at some Digital ocean https guides but I would rather make this method work since it is the recommended version with the guide. I also made sure a few times that the domain name was working.
4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
Just following the guide step by step.
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.