I can't reference a field in a form with two nested group repeats and a group in the middle in the form

1. What is the problem? Be very detailed.
No consigo referenciar un campo en un formulario con dos group repeat anidados y un group en el medio
En el formulario que paso como ejemplo, referenciar el campo select_pesaje en la columna 'relevant' del group repeat repeat_2 no funciona. Si en vez de (${repeat_1}[position() = position(current()/..)]/grupo_insumos/select_pesaje)='si' lo refiero con ${select_pesaje}='si' se reproduce el mismo error, la referencia parece ser con /data/repeat_1[1]/grupo_insumos/select_pesaje, todas las instancias posteriores de repeat_1[n]/grupo_insumos/select_pesaje no funcionan.
Si se elimina el begin group grupo_insumos se puede referenciar sin problema con (${repeat_1}[position() = position(current()/..)]/select_pesaje)='si'.
Entonces, ¿como se tiene que referenciar la instancia apropiada de un campo de selección que se encuentra entre un repeat y un group?
In english: I can't reference a field in a form with two nested group repeats and a group in
the middle in the form.
I pass as an example, referencing the select_pesaje field in the 'relevant' column of the repeat repeat_2 group does not work. If instead of ($ {repeat_1} [position () = position (current () / ..)]/grupo_insumos/select_pesaje) = 'si' I refer it with ${select_pesaje}='si' the same error is reproduced, the reference seems to be with /data/repeat_1[1]/grupo_insumos/select_pesaje, all subsequent instances of repeat_1[n]/grupo_insumos/select_pesaje do not work. If the begin group grupo_insumos is eliminated, it can be referenced without problem with(${repeat_1}[position()=position(current()/..)]/select_pesaje)='si'. So, how do you have to reference the appropriate instance of a select field that is between a repeat and a group?
2. What app or server are you using and on what device and operating system? Include version numbers.
ENKEKO, form filled in google drive.
3. What you have you tried to fix the problem?

4. What steps can we take to reproduce the problem?
In enketo, repeat_2 is shown if 'si' is selected in select_pesaje in all instances of repeat_1. The calculated fields calculate_numero_registros calculate_suma_peso and calculate_peso_promedio only work with the first instance of repeat_1 where select_pesaje is 'si'
5. Anything else we should know or have? If you have a test form or screenshots or logs, attach below.
formulario_pruebas.xlsx (22.9 KB)

Hi Marcelo,

I am facing the same issue. If I remove question out of group then it works fine.
Did you find any solution or workaround?

Hasta ahora no. Inclusive removiendo el 'grupo_insumos', el 'repeat_2' se muestra u oculta de manera inconsistente (adjunto el formulario sin el 'group'):
 1. Si en el 'select one select_pesaje' selecciono 'Si' y creo un solo registro del 'repeat_2', en la segunda instancia del 'repeat_1' el 'repeat_2' se muestra, aunque el valor por defecto está en 'No'. Si hago click en 'Si' y luego en 'No' se oculta el 'repeat_2'.

2. Pero si en el 'select_pesaje' selecciono 'Si' y creo tres instancias del 'repeat_2', en la segunda y tercera instancia del 'repeat_1' se muestra el 'repeat_2'; y en la cuarta instancia del 'repeat_2' se invierte el patrón, ya no se muestra en ningún caso el 'repeat_2', pero se muestra el 'note note_control_pesos', que tiene el mismo 'relevant' que el 'repeat_2'.

3. Por lo tanto, la misma expresión XPath "(${repeat_1}[position() = position(current()/..)]/select_pesaje)='si'" en dos 'relevant' del mismo formulario devuelven valores distintos.

4. Adjunto un pdf con la captura de pantalla.

Es frustrante, parece ser alguna cuestión con XPath y su implementación en XLSForm pero no logro descifrarlo.

In English:

Not until now. Even by removing the 'grupo_insumos', the 'repeat_2' is shown or concealed inconsistently (attached the form without the 'group'):
 1. If in the 'select one select_pesaje' selected 'si' and I create a single record of the 'repeat_2', in the second instance of the 'repeat_1' the 'repeat_2' is displayed, although the default value is in 'no'. If I click on 'si' and then in 'no', the 'repeat_2' is hidden.

2. But if in the 'select_pesaje' selected 'si' and I create three instances of the 'repeat_2', in the second and third instance of 'repeat_1' the 'repeat_2' is displayed; and in the fourth instance of the 'repeat_2' the pattern is reversed, the 'repeat_2' is no longer shown, but the 'note note_control_pesos' is shown, which has the same 'relevant' as the 'repeat_2'.

3. Therefore, the same XPath expression "(${repeat_1}[position()=position(current()/..)]/select_pesaje) ='si'" in two 'relevant' of the same form returns different values.

4. Attached a PDF with the screenshot.

It is frustrating, it seems to be some question with XPath and its implementation in XLSFORM but I can not decipher it.

formulario_pruebas_sin_group.xlsx (22.9 KB)
Formulario diario recolección de datos_1.pdf (26.6 KB)
Formulario diario recolección de datos_2.pdf (30.4 KB)