Import data from a csv file

Is there a way i can import data from a csv file into a form on odkcentral

What kind of data do you have in the CSV and how does it relate to the data you'll be collecting? For example, is it the exact same data but you want to load it into ODK for ease of reporting? Or is it maybe data that you want to use in a follow up (e.g., a previous list of households that you want to show in a dropdown list)?

Yes,it is the exact same data which I want people to continue collecting and also ease reporting as well.

For loading the exact same data for reporting, you'll need to manually enter the data as a new form submission or use the API to programmatically import those records. You can also use Power BI or your downstream reporting tools to combine that CSV with the data that's coming from ODK.

For using the data that you want to use in a follow up (e.g., a previous list of households that you want to show in a dropdown list), you can attach that CSV as a form dataset. See https://docs.getodk.org/form-datasets for more.

We know bulk upload is something users want and we are currently laying the groundwork to make that possible in the future.

Dear Yanokwa @yanokwa, thank you for this great news that you are building the basis for. I'm looking now to see whether it's feasible to bulk transfer huge survey records from Excel to ODK now. Thank you very much.