Infinite redirects in Aggregate 1.0 minimal Eclipse setup

I need some help with getting my local instance set up. I'm following the
"Minimal Eclipse Setup" from
CONFIGURE.txthttp://code.google.com/p/opendatakit/source/browse/CONFIGURE.txt?repo=aggregate&name=v1_0,
grabbing the latest v1_0 branch from Mercurial. I'm working on OS X 10.6.8,
with Open JDK 1.7, GAE 1.5.2, and GWT 2.3.0. After going through the
configuration instructions, I get to the "Log onto Aggregate" page. I
haven't been able to create an Aggregate user yet, but trying either other
option (Google user or Anonymous) I get what appears to be an infinite
javascript redirect. I see the "Submissions" and "Management" tabs, and a
"Log in" link in the top right corner, and nothing else. The page reloads a
couple times a second continuously. I've tried in Firefox and Chrome.

Each time it redirects I get one of these error messages. Anyone seen this
before?

[ERROR] javax.servlet.ServletContext log: Exception while dispatching
incoming RPC call
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.SerializationException: Type
'org.opendatakit.common.security.client.UserSecurityInfo' was not assignable
to 'com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IsSerializable' and did not have a custom
field serializer.For security purposes, this type will not be serialized.:
instance = org.opendatakit.common.security.client.UserSecurityInfo@629dce82
at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.impl.ServerSerializationStreamWriter.serialize(ServerSerializationStreamWriter.java:615)
at
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.impl.AbstractSerializationStreamWriter.writeObject(AbstractSerializationStreamWriter.java:126)
at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.impl.ServerSerializationStreamWriter$ValueWriter$8.write(ServerSerializationStreamWriter.java:153)
at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.impl.ServerSerializationStreamWriter.serializeValue(ServerSerializationStreamWriter.java:535)
at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.encodeResponse(RPC.java:616)
at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.encodeResponseForSuccess(RPC.java:474)
at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.invokeAndEncodeResponse(RPC.java:571)
at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processCall(RemoteServiceServlet.java:208)
at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processPost(RemoteServiceServlet.java:248)
at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.doPost(AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.java:62)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511)
at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166)
at
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:368)
at
org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:109)
at
org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:83)
at
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:380)
at
org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:97)
at
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:380)
at
org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:100)
at
at
org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:54)
at
at
org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter.doFilter(RequestCacheAwareFilter.java:35)
at
at
org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java:187)
at
at
org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.DigestAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(DigestAuthenticationFilter.java:319)
at
at
org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.java:78)
at
at
org.springframework.security.web.authentication.logout.LogoutFilter.doFilter(LogoutFilter.java:105)
at
at
org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:79)
at
at
org.springframework.security.web.access.channel.ChannelProcessingFilter.doFilter(ChannelProcessingFilter.java:109)
at
at
org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:169)
at
org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:237)
at
org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:167)
at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157)
at
com.google.appengine.tools.development.HeaderVerificationFilter.doFilter(HeaderVerificationFilter.java:35)
at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157)
at
com.google.appengine.api.blobstore.dev.ServeBlobFilter.doFilter(ServeBlobFilter.java:58)
at
at
com.google.apphosting.utils.servlet.TransactionCleanupFilter.doFilter(TransactionCleanupFilter.java:43)
at
at
com.google.appengine.tools.development.StaticFileFilter.doFilter(StaticFileFilter.java:122)
at
at
com.google.appengine.tools.development.BackendServersFilter.doFilter(BackendServersFilter.java:97)
at
at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:388)
at
org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)
at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765)
at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:418)
at
com.google.apphosting.utils.jetty.DevAppEngineWebAppContext.handle(DevAppEngineWebAppContext.java:70)
at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152)
at
com.google.appengine.tools.development.JettyContainerService$ApiProxyHandler.handle(JettyContainerService.java:351)
at
at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:938)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:755)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
at
org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409)
at
org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)

··· -- Kevin Harvey Web Developer kcharvey@gmail.com

We are in the process of preparing for beta 4 release so for the next
few days changes will be moved from the experimental branch to the
V1_0 branch.

Unfortunately there is are some changes to the datastore between beta
4 and beta 3. You will need to delete part of your datastore. I don't
remember which part so if you need to know the exact table email
msundt@cs.washington.edu.

Waylon

··· On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 9:39 AM, Kevin Harvey wrote: > I need some help with getting my local instance set up. I'm following the > "Minimal Eclipse Setup" from CONFIGURE.txt, grabbing the latest v1_0 branch > from Mercurial. I'm working on OS X 10.6.8, with Open JDK 1.7, GAE 1.5.2, > and GWT 2.3.0. After going through the configuration instructions, I get to > the "Log onto Aggregate" page. I haven't been able to create an Aggregate > user yet, but trying either other option (Google user or Anonymous) I get > what appears to be an infinite javascript redirect. I see the "Submissions" > and "Management" tabs, and a "Log in" link in the top right corner, and > nothing else. The page reloads a couple times a second continuously. I've > tried in Firefox and Chrome. > > Each time it redirects I get one of these error messages. Anyone seen this > before? > > [ERROR] javax.servlet.ServletContext log: Exception while dispatching > incoming RPC call > com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.SerializationException: Type > 'org.opendatakit.common.security.client.UserSecurityInfo' was not assignable > to 'com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IsSerializable' and did not have a custom > field serializer.For security purposes, this type will not be serialized.: > instance = org.opendatakit.common.security.client.UserSecurityInfo@629dce82 > at > com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.impl.ServerSerializationStreamWriter.serialize(ServerSerializationStreamWriter.java:615) > at > com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.impl.AbstractSerializationStreamWriter.writeObject(AbstractSerializationStreamWriter.java:126) > at > com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.impl.ServerSerializationStreamWriter$ValueWriter$8.write(ServerSerializationStreamWriter.java:153) > at > com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.impl.ServerSerializationStreamWriter.serializeValue(ServerSerializationStreamWriter.java:535) > at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.encodeResponse(RPC.java:616) > at > com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.encodeResponseForSuccess(RPC.java:474) > at > com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.invokeAndEncodeResponse(RPC.java:571) > at > com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processCall(RemoteServiceServlet.java:208) > at > com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processPost(RemoteServiceServlet.java:248) > at > com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.doPost(AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.java:62) > at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637) > at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166) > at > org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:368) > at > org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:109) > at > org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:83) > at > org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:380) > at > org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:97) > at > org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:380) > at > org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:100) > at > org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:380) > at > org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:54) > at > org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:380) > at > org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter.doFilter(RequestCacheAwareFilter.java:35) > at > org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:380) > at > org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java:187) > at > org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:380) > at > org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.DigestAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(DigestAuthenticationFilter.java:319) > at > org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:380) > at > org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.java:78) > at > org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:380) > at > org.springframework.security.web.authentication.logout.LogoutFilter.doFilter(LogoutFilter.java:105) > at > org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:380) > at > org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:79) > at > org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:380) > at > org.springframework.security.web.access.channel.ChannelProcessingFilter.doFilter(ChannelProcessingFilter.java:109) > at > org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:380) > at > org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:169) > at > org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:237) > at > org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:167) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157) > at > com.google.appengine.tools.development.HeaderVerificationFilter.doFilter(HeaderVerificationFilter.java:35) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157) > at > com.google.appengine.api.blobstore.dev.ServeBlobFilter.doFilter(ServeBlobFilter.java:58) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157) > at > com.google.apphosting.utils.servlet.TransactionCleanupFilter.doFilter(TransactionCleanupFilter.java:43) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157) > at > com.google.appengine.tools.development.StaticFileFilter.doFilter(StaticFileFilter.java:122) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157) > at > com.google.appengine.tools.development.BackendServersFilter.doFilter(BackendServersFilter.java:97) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1157) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:388) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765) > at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:418) > at > com.google.apphosting.utils.jetty.DevAppEngineWebAppContext.handle(DevAppEngineWebAppContext.java:70) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152) > at > com.google.appengine.tools.development.JettyContainerService$ApiProxyHandler.handle(JettyContainerService.java:351) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.handle(HandlerWrapper.java:152) > at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542) > at > org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:938) > at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:755) > at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218) > at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404) > at > org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409) > at > org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582) > > -- > Kevin Harvey > Web Developer > kcharvey@gmail.com > >

I'll update the CONFIGURE.txt:

Before first running the application, you need to build the GWT (Google Web
Toolkit) front-end. Click on the red toolbox icon.

Then: Run As/Debug As a "Web Application" - this is how you tell Eclipse to
run GWT.

I suspect this is the issue you're having.

Also, during start-up, with the various redirects amongst the screens, if
you are trying to run under Debug, the ?gwt.codesvr=127.0.0.1:9997 query
string that is appended to the end of the URLs is often lost. You need to
add this back on manually when you get to the Aggregate.html page in order
for the GWT client code to be debuggable; not having it also causes some
confusion as the GWT plugin does not keep the non-debug-instrumented
javascript up-to-date with your Java client code changes (this is what the
red toolbox does). So you can be debugging a problem, only to realize some
time later that your "problem" is actually the fact that the query string
was missing and you've been running against stale old code that you fixed a
while back. Argh.

Also, the schema will be changing in v1_0 in the next few days as we move
code changes into it from the uiExperiment branch. When the schema changes,
you can also see this flashing/cycling behavior.

To remedy:

• stop the application
  • go to war/WEB-INF/appengine-generated/
  • hit refresh
  • select and delete the "local_db.bin" file
  • start application

This deletes the development server's datastore so that the application can
start fresh.

Mitch

··· On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 10:15 AM, W. Brunette wrote:

We are in the process of preparing for beta 4 release so for the next
few days changes will be moved from the experimental branch to the
V1_0 branch.

Unfortunately there is are some changes to the datastore between beta
4 and beta 3. You will need to delete part of your datastore. I don't
remember which part so if you need to know the exact table email
msundt@cs.washington.edu.

Waylon

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 9:39 AM, Kevin Harvey kcharvey@gmail.com wrote:

I need some help with getting my local instance set up. I'm following the
"Minimal Eclipse Setup" from CONFIGURE.txt, grabbing the latest v1_0
branch
from Mercurial. I'm working on OS X 10.6.8, with Open JDK 1.7, GAE 1.5.2,
and GWT 2.3.0. After going through the configuration instructions, I get
to
the "Log onto Aggregate" page. I haven't been able to create an Aggregate
user yet, but trying either other option (Google user or Anonymous) I get
what appears to be an infinite javascript redirect. I see the
"Submissions"
and "Management" tabs, and a "Log in" link in the top right corner, and
nothing else. The page reloads a couple times a second continuously. I've
tried in Firefox and Chrome.

Each time it redirects I get one of these error messages. Anyone seen
this
before?

[ERROR] javax.servlet.ServletContext log: Exception while dispatching
incoming RPC call
com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.SerializationException: Type
'org.opendatakit.common.security.client.UserSecurityInfo' was not
assignable
to 'com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.IsSerializable' and did not have a
custom
field serializer.For security purposes, this type will not be
serialized.:
instance =
org.opendatakit.common.security.client.UserSecurityInfo@629dce82
at

com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.impl.ServerSerializationStreamWriter.serialize(ServerSerializationStreamWriter.java:615)

at

com.google.gwt.user.client.rpc.impl.AbstractSerializationStreamWriter.writeObject(AbstractSerializationStreamWriter.java:126)

at

com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.impl.ServerSerializationStreamWriter$ValueWriter$8.write(ServerSerializationStreamWriter.java:153)

at

com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.impl.ServerSerializationStreamWriter.serializeValue(ServerSerializationStreamWriter.java:535)

at com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.encodeResponse(RPC.java:616)
at

com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.encodeResponseForSuccess(RPC.java:474)
at
com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RPC.invokeAndEncodeResponse(RPC.java:571)
at

com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processCall(RemoteServiceServlet.java:208)

at

com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.RemoteServiceServlet.processPost(RemoteServiceServlet.java:248)

at

com.google.gwt.user.server.rpc.AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.doPost(AbstractRemoteServiceServlet.java:62)

at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:637)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:511)
at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler$CachedChain.doFilter(ServletHandler.java:1166)

at

org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy$VirtualFilterChain.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:368)

at

org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.invoke(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:109)

at

org.springframework.security.web.access.intercept.FilterSecurityInterceptor.doFilter(FilterSecurityInterceptor.java:83)

at

at

org.springframework.security.web.access.ExceptionTranslationFilter.doFilter(ExceptionTranslationFilter.java:97)

at

at

org.springframework.security.web.session.SessionManagementFilter.doFilter(SessionManagementFilter.java:100)

at

at

org.springframework.security.web.servletapi.SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextHolderAwareRequestFilter.java:54)

at

at

org.springframework.security.web.savedrequest.RequestCacheAwareFilter.doFilter(RequestCacheAwareFilter.java:35)

at

at

org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.doFilter(AbstractAuthenticationProcessingFilter.java:187)

at

at

org.springframework.security.web.authentication.www.DigestAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(DigestAuthenticationFilter.java:319)

at

at

org.springframework.security.web.authentication.AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.doFilter(AnonymousAuthenticationFilter.java:78)

at

at

org.springframework.security.web.authentication.logout.LogoutFilter.doFilter(LogoutFilter.java:105)

at

at

org.springframework.security.web.context.SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.doFilter(SecurityContextPersistenceFilter.java:79)

at

at

org.springframework.security.web.access.channel.ChannelProcessingFilter.doFilter(ChannelProcessingFilter.java:109)

at

at

org.springframework.security.web.FilterChainProxy.doFilter(FilterChainProxy.java:169)

at

org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.invokeDelegate(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:237)

at

org.springframework.web.filter.DelegatingFilterProxy.doFilter(DelegatingFilterProxy.java:167)

at

at

com.google.appengine.tools.development.HeaderVerificationFilter.doFilter(HeaderVerificationFilter.java:35)

at

at

com.google.appengine.api.blobstore.dev.ServeBlobFilter.doFilter(ServeBlobFilter.java:58)

at

at

com.google.apphosting.utils.servlet.TransactionCleanupFilter.doFilter(TransactionCleanupFilter.java:43)

at

at

com.google.appengine.tools.development.StaticFileFilter.doFilter(StaticFileFilter.java:122)

at

at

com.google.appengine.tools.development.BackendServersFilter.doFilter(BackendServersFilter.java:97)

at

at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:388)
at

org.mortbay.jetty.security.SecurityHandler.handle(SecurityHandler.java:216)

at

org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.SessionHandler.handle(SessionHandler.java:182)
at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.handle(ContextHandler.java:765)
at
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.handle(WebAppContext.java:418)
at

com.google.apphosting.utils.jetty.DevAppEngineWebAppContext.handle(DevAppEngineWebAppContext.java:70)

at

at

com.google.appengine.tools.development.JettyContainerService$ApiProxyHandler.handle(JettyContainerService.java:351)

at

at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.handle(Server.java:326)
at
org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handleRequest(HttpConnection.java:542)
at

org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection$RequestHandler.content(HttpConnection.java:938)

at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseNext(HttpParser.java:755)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpParser.parseAvailable(HttpParser.java:218)
at org.mortbay.jetty.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:404)
at

org.mortbay.io.nio.SelectChannelEndPoint.run(SelectChannelEndPoint.java:409)

at

org.mortbay.thread.QueuedThreadPool$PoolThread.run(QueuedThreadPool.java:582)

--
Kevin Harvey
Web Developer
kcharvey@gmail.com

--
Mitch Sundt
Software Engineer

University of Washington
mitchellsundt@gmail.com